GUI.Air

exactly, why post a topic, with no content?

sure it'll be finished when its finished, but whats the point in this topic if theres pretty much nothing going on?

One of the reasons is for feedback, obviously. Try to thing about releasing something you've put a lot of work in and seeing much less download than you expected,?. Wouldn't it be at least a bit frustrating for you?;))

One of the reasons is for feedback, obviously. Try to thing about releasing something you've put a lot of work in and seeing much less download than you expected,?. Wouldn't it be at least a bit frustrating for you? wink.gif

a 3 month topic with no shown progress since the first post?? thats 30 pages of nothing.

This is right up there with the Extensis visual style, clean, simple and creative, not another damn Vista theme or mac theme :angry: (why completely emulate a mac, thats what a macs for!) Sorry had to let out my thoughts!!! :D

(why completely emulate a mac, thats what a macs for!)

Maybe to have the visual goodness of the mac plus (random reason now:) playing games on a Windows system.

*sigh*

just let the thread die, if he replys he replys.. if he doesn't he dosn't.

Think about what you just said, and the fact that you just posted :rolleyes:

This thing is dead, i am not watching this thread any more.

same here... i don't like waiting games... i understand that he's busy but geez

I think all this killed the theme, the more I look at it everytime I come back anticpating it, the more ugly it looks. I keep thinking the font is too tiny on my 1680x1050 screen res. It seems that anticipating LE5's release in roughly 2 weeks will be more worth the wait, this will be the last post I make on this thread unless someone directs a post at me...peace out till a download link appears...