GUI.Air

It's a shame to see another one of your creations never finished b0se, you do such good work and such good designs and all the ones of recent havent really been finished. We all know your busy and actually have better ways than to provide the windows skinning community with new tastes and variety, but it's just such a shame.

Best respects b0se, even if you never read this.

Good news! New PC is set up, got all my commitments organised and Style Builder is now being installed.

Work is resuming on this theme *right* now.

I'll make the orange theme to start, and depending on the time I have available I may ask someone to make the recolours. Better that than them not being available. If you are experienced with themes, photoshop, and proper recolouring (via Photoshop, not SB), and have some free time and would like to help - message me!

As you know I've been uber busy with work commitments, so thanks for your patience.

Edit: This quick edit thing rocks :?)

this is a trick by b0se. more posts on this topic without any updates for another 5 months.

Yes thats it, when you're starting up your own business the thing you care about most is getting replies on a forum. Go troll somewhere else, can't be arsed dealing with morons like yourself. In fact please never, ever, post in one of my theme threads again. People like you - who don't appreciate the time people take out of their own lives to release free stuff - make me sick to the bone.

this is a trick by b0se. more posts on this topic without any updates for another 5 months.

:no: :no: why post if you dont have anything good to say??

Great news b0se. Im looking foward to the release of this theme. :punk: