GUI.Air

Good to see you back b0se, hope you're enjoying the new PC. (Y)

And you're right, that is a nice inactive caption bar. :cool:

I have a question though, is that the finalised start button?

Hexagon: I wish :?)

Ghost: You expect me to know whether you are joking or not? So many replies, I can't sit and ponder of the validity of each one! Anyway, doesn't matter.

Here's the theme on my desktop...

prev1.png

An all orange taskbar got sickly, so I opted to use something more neutral. I want an orange theme, but I don't want to feel saturated by it.

Wow.... so beautiful. Is there anyway you can shave a pixel or two off the titlebars? To make it a little bit more thin, like the taskbar?

I kinda stole your mockup and placed some of the images on a theme by KoL (for personal use of course) and I gotta say that an all Orange taskbar seems offensive at first, but once you get used to it, it flows so nicely. Also, your old taskbar buttons looked much better to... I guess I could always mod what I don't like though. glad to see you're working on this again because you can definately do a much better job at it than I can... It's coming out REALLY good and I'm very very excited! Any startmenu teasers?!

Just a suggestion... do you think it'd help make the shine effect seem more realistic if you angled the light on the concave portion of where the buttons are up top (instead of having a straight line across). I don't know, don't mind my rambling.

Hexagon: I wish :?)

Ghost: You expect me to know whether you are joking or not? So many replies, I can't sit and ponder of the validity of each one! Anyway, doesn't matter.

Here's the theme on my desktop...

prev1.png

An all orange taskbar got sickly, so I opted to use something more neutral. I want an orange theme, but I don't want to feel saturated by it.

that's pretty, but its out of proportion when the slider button on the right is larger than the start button on the left...i believe the button used most often and has the most importance deserves more attention...haha just my 2cents

b0se i gotta say this thread has definately shown your true fans from the ones which simply jump on the bandwagon.

I guess i might as well kiss some ass, while everybody else is at it :p Awesome work, hope everything works out with the business and thanks for you time and dedication put into this vs. Most will probably orgasm when you do release it.