Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising - Free CD-Key!

'Evening guys,

I got this Game/software box with my Asus Graphics card and i saw a Joint Operations CD-Key there, i don't have much interest in this game so i thought i'd share it with a guy/girl who need one.

My only demand is a 'true' Neowin users, not lurkers or guys who sign up just to leech the key. And please, don't say you want it just to sell it or something.

And to make it a bit more interesting, tell me why you want it / Should have it :)

( I do know it's an old game, but i guess someone is still playing it )

Take care.

This is the expansion pack right, so you have to have the original JO to play it ?

Not that it matters to me as i already have both.

However i do have a friend who only has the original and I'v been bugging him to get the add on so he can enjoy the bikes.

a very underrated game and co-op mode rocks :D

• 1 year later...

hey m8 well i bought the game and typed the cd key which didnt work i complained to novalogic but they wouldnt send a replacement and cant afford a new set of games right now

This thread has been dead for nearly two years and you resurrect it for a CD-key? Damn. I hope you realize the CD-key's most likely used already. :|

Dead Thread Calculator v1.2: 1 year, 10 months, 10 days.

sigh, noobs resurrecting ridiculously old threads. how likely does he think it really is that the OP still has the cd key or will be reading the forum anytime around now. just there are no words for some people idiocy.