3 Controller - NO Game boy. Shall I buy

Hi All..

I have heard lots of good things about (The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures) on Game Cube.

But I have read that for the best experience, its to be played using the GameBoy Connectivity Cable + with 4 players playing at once.

We don't have gameboy devices. We are only 3. We all use standard controllers.

Do your recommend the game or we should look for another multiplayer adventure game?

Do you recommend any? Other than the party games and Monkey Ball?

Thanks.

VidER

I really hated four swords, whatever stuff you gain in the level you LOSE at the end of it, very arcade like in that respect, I think you NEED gameboys to play multi, I might be wrong though.

Hi All..

I have heard lots of good things about (The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures) on Game Cube.

But I have read that for the best experience, its to be played using the GameBoy Connectivity Cable + with 4 players playing at once.

We don't have gameboy devices. We are only 3. We all use standard controllers.

Do your recommend the game or we should look for another multiplayer adventure game?

Do you recommend any? Other than the party games and Monkey Ball?

Thanks.

VidER

586805568[/snapback]

to play with 3 people you will need 3 gameboy advance cables for the Nintendo Gamecube and either Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, and i think the Game Boy Micro? (is the micro supported?). (you will need 3 gameboys).

The Nintendo DS will not work with connectivity to the Nintendo Gamecube.

The game is very fun, and I enjoy it lots. But it won't be a smart buy for you if you don't have any of these accessorys.

Just like Chronicles this could have been **** hot Multi fun, but Ninty just dont get that buying 4 gameboys and 4 cables is not worth the asking price. I honestly dont see why they dont allow normal controller use, who gives a **** about seeing a wee sep info screen

Thanks Guys..

I have canceled Zelda4Swords from my plans (and hopefully EBGAMES will get my email regarding canceling it from my last order:)).

How about Pikmin2?

Is it a nice multiplayer game?

I have too many Mario Games.

VidER

one day my friend and I set a TV up in his backyard, We rented Pikmin II. That game is really fun multiplayer personally.

However, pikmin II is only limited to 2 players. and there is a lack of map's personally. I would suggest renting it first because a lack of maps may get boring for you. (it sort of did for my friend).