NCAA Mens B-Ball Official Thread

I had a decent performance during the first two days. I went 23-9. I did call the Texas A&M and Bradley upsets. The only games where I messed up were the Arkansas game and the SIU and WV games. Since I had both teams losing in the first round, I won't have any team in the second round or sweet sixteen. The other games I missed I only had the teams making it out of the first round.

Looks like im 25-7 now. How's everyone else doing? If it wasn't for these upsets, I would've been doing pretty good.

exactly the same as you through the first round. 25-7.

exactly the same as you through the first round. 25-7.

same here. My best regions are Oakland and Minneapolis with 7 correct picks and then DC with 6 and Atlanta with 5.

Whoo! I give so much credit to my alma mater (UAlbany) this year! A few years ago, their basketball team was one of the worst in the country, but this year I was so shocked that they even made the tournament, as Vermont traditionally wins the America East title and goes on to the tournament.

They showed a lot of game for a 16-seed against UConn! Would be a real thrill if they won! I just graduated last semester too. :)

box score of Ill v. Wash should read:

ILL 64, Wash 46...ref's add 21 to Washington's total.

nothing like catching a beat-down from the man...

seriously. ill got jobbed big time by those refs. they literally almost called a foul every time the huskies brought the ball down court.

I can't believe the Heels are on the verge of losing to George F-in Mason. :no: :no: :no: :no:

That's crazy. Either Wichita St. or George Mason are making it to a regional final lol.

Edited by bigbluepride35

I can't believe the Heels are on the verge of losing to George F-in Mason.

The same George Mason team that people thought shouldn't have been in the tournament. That Hofstra was supposed to be in, not them.

The Gators are going to have a tough game against the Hoyas. Georgetown is so damn disciplined on offense.

Gotta love the Big Ten not even getting 1 team into the Sweet 16. Ouch.

tough tourney for the big 10. but it's been a tough tourney for a lot of teams. thats ok though, we owned it last year, and we'll be back next year.

JJ o JJ where have you gone? :D

Since the Heels are out the next best thing for me is Duke not winning so this is great. GO LSU. They're on the verge of pulling it off. If Davis hits just ONE of these it's iced.

Now that that's settled. GO Big East!!!!!