Need For Speed: Most Wanted Tips & Tricks

Ok i am up to #11 on the blacklist and have not had a chance to get a pink slip or opponents car yet. What am I doing wrong?

586850835[/snapback]

Are you selecting the question marks every time?

can anyone turn up the resoultion beyond 1024 x 768 to say 1280 x 1024, this is really dissapointing if you cant.  :no:

586854985[/snapback]

Yes, the game supports it in-game.

Any insight on what I'm doing wrong here? I just can't figure this out.

instead of doing police chases try doing the spped camera challenge thing thats an easier way to complete the milestones.

also if you want to get easiercop cars then win more races and lose your heat. that is my way of doing things.

@TheDarrellMan

lol thanks man, never saw that part of the menu

Another question: is there a way to get bounty high quickly without having a huge wanted level increase? I just can't seem get enough bounty soon enough :(

Im usung an X-Box Controller at the moment, work prefectly

Just 1 problem with the game when i Cloan the desktop to TV+LG LCD the game wont launch

sometimes i like to play my games on my TV this so far has been the only game i cant do this with

Might sound kind of like a "duh" statement, but never give up on races, unless you are like 90% complete and you run into a barrier that brings you down to 0MPH or 0KPH whatever... I've been in 4th place in some races, and like 80% done, and didn't really try to drive more safe or anything, just took a few shortcuts that I KNEW (don't take em if you don't know em) and ran down the opponents and won the race.

Once you can get NOS on a car use up like half right at the start. This puts you up to a nice speed and ahead of your enemys. Then you can just cruise at that speed getting more NOS so once you need it you got it.

Im usung an X-Box Controller at the moment, work prefectly

Just 1 problem with the game when i Cloan the desktop to TV+LG LCD the game wont launch

sometimes i like to play my games on my TV this so far has been the only game i cant do this with

586861417[/snapback]

which driver are you using? do you have analog triggers?

Might sound kind of like a "duh" statement, but never give up on races, unless you are like 90% complete and you run into a barrier that brings you down to 0MPH or 0KPH whatever... I've been in 4th place in some races, and like 80% done, and didn't really try to drive more safe or anything, just took a few shortcuts that I KNEW (don't take em if you don't know em) and ran down the opponents and won the race.

586861404[/snapback]

If you have catch-up enabled it's a breeze to catchup even in last place.

there is an option somewhere.

i guess it works both ways? if you get behind, catching up is easy. but if you are in the lead, you are constantly fighting off drivers?

comments/opinions? i've never changed it from default.

Yeah, I've only seen it in demo but that was in quick race, you can disable it there, but as far as career mode goes I don't know of a way to change it there.

anybody use an xbox controller on their pc for this game?  any idea on how to get the triggers to be analog?  i'm using XBCD v1.07.

586834475[/snapback]

xbox360 controller wired usb is perfect .. 1 sec and you're set :D

instead of doing police chases try doing the spped camera challenge thing thats an easier way to complete the milestones.

also if you want to get easiercop cars then win more races and lose your heat. that is my way of doing things.

586856964[/snapback]

what do u mean by "speed camera challenge"? like the speed ticket milestones? cuz theres only a few of em and u need to complete more milestones than that. im totally stuck and im #3 on the blacklist and i just need 2 more milestones to move on. help?

i've completed all milestones everything , im in black list #6 and im about to race the Corveet guy( bald guy with sunglasses) when i beat him i be in 5th blacklist.

i got 8,023,344 bounty now :rofl: . !!!

should i use big block mustang gt or exotic lamboghini gallardo ?

or maybe my heavly upgraded porsche cayman??

which driver are you using?  do you have analog triggers?

586861788[/snapback]

yes i am right trigger for throttle and left for footbrake

Google 'Xbox Controller Drivers' and its the first top 3 results

Yes, the game supports it in-game.

586855010[/snapback]

QUOTE(MiG:uK @ Nov 26 2005, 13:27)

can anyone turn up the resoultion beyond 1024 x 768 to say 1280 x 1024, this is really dissapointing if you cant.

How do you change the resoultion to be greater than 1024 x 768?