Best NVidia Card Company

I searched and couldn't find a topic on this, but I was wondering which is the best NVidia card company in your minds. i.e. PNY, leadtek, etc. There are too many to make a poll, but in your experience, which is the best.

BFG = As already stated, overclocked out of the box (although not much more than you can do with any other card) but they also offer a lifetime warranty, which I can definitely say they stick by and do honor, as I have gotten a card replaced myself.

After that I would say Asus.

Is sapphire any good?

586832601[/snapback]

BFG, XFX, eVGA, and Sapphire

are the nvidia companies I trust... in that order.

586832615[/snapback]

Sapphire don't do ANY nVIDIA stuff :blink:

Sapphire used to make nVidia cards. I buy Built by ATi cards because I had a bad experience with an XFX card. That doesn't mean I'll never buy an nVidia card. Once I feel the need to upgrade I'm going to get an nVidia or ATi card, whichever I prefer.

BFG and XFX are the best in my opinion. Both now come overclocked out of the box, and XFX has the strongest warranty in the business (Double Lifetime). I'm not sure why anyone would want to buy an ASUS card: overpriced, underperforming (compared to competition), and a weak warranty. I guess a lot of people still associate the name ASUS as the best though. Gainward was nice, but I wouldn't buy from them now as they have closed their USA offices and could possibly be going bankrupt soon. Leadtek is alright, just nothing special about them. eVGA is also a strong brand, and usually the cheapest.

I usually suggest BFG first, but if the XFX version is a lot cheaper, then I go with them instead.

Sapphire used to make nVidia cards. I buy Built by ATi cards because I had a bad experience with an XFX card. That doesn't mean I'll never buy an nVidia card. Once I feel the need to upgrade I'm going to get an nVidia or ATi card, whichever I prefer.

586832661[/snapback]

Oh god...

Sapphire don't build any card powered by a nVIDIA chip and XFX don't build anything from ATI...

So hem... I think that you are a bit... err lost :s

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off...nG=Search&meta=

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=xfx+at...le+Search&meta=