BF2 special forces crash to desktop

If I need a new video card, what would be a good one and how much is it? I'm looking at leat $200 or less. It cant't be the GeForce 6 Series.

If I need a new video card, what would be a good one and how much is it? I'm looking at leat $200 or less. It cant't be the GeForce 6 Series.

That is pretty much irrelevant to this topic. However, I would suggest you open a thread in Hardware Hangout for further assitance.

OK. IM NOT GOING TO WAIT ANY LONGER!!! I would like to get a video card with 8x AGP and under $200

JUST CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS FURTHER ADUE? I seriously want to make this game crashing STOP!!! Somebody help me bf I go insane!! Sry for yelling in caps.

sgt_jadloski,

Please head over to Hardware Hangout and take a look there. There are many threads there that asked the same question that you are asking now. You will get better advice posting there for advice than here.

<Removed>

Why did u delete it and why? GIVE ME A REASON!!!!

sgt_jadloski,

Before you begin flaming and insulting Neowin's mods, please take some time and search for your topic. A quick search shows that your topic is still in Hardware Hangout but without replies. Do not assume that it was deleted without actually finding out if it is there or not.

Thank you

Original Thread

I am extremely sry for flaming this topic. I just didn't want to wait to get a video card and I would like to solve this problem of crashing. Please help me so I dont have to look for advice and a topic. Maybe someone can bring up this and solve it. I would really apprieciate it.