December (2005) Desktop Thread

I haven't posted a desktop in over a year, specifically since I seem to have become pretty boring when it comes to customizing, but here's my current desktop:

2005.12.04.thumb.jpg

Something will grow when you click on it...

VistaWallpaperjpg.jpg

I love Vista's new theme! I wish it would have glass effect on VS, but I really don't wnat to get WB 5.

I wish somebody would send me the VS of Vista with the circular start button though. I don't have any of the programs required to change it myself. If anyone has it and could send it to me I'd GREATLY appreciate it! Thanks!

Need that wallpaper! :o

desktop122200510tc.th.jpg

loving Windowblinds 5

That's the exact same setup I'm using on my computer.

Except my Taskbar is at the bottom of the screen (like usual) and I use Spirit-White for WinAmp :D

desk12tl.th.jpg

desk22et.th.jpg

all those jpegs aren't usually on the desktop...i've just been taking and uploading lots of pictures then getting rid of them when i'm done with the resized versions....they have since been deleted....

06dec2005macthumb7jt.png

Vanilla :: Chocolate

Theme: Samui Graphite Easily my favourite theme ever. Eagerly waiting for bzeitler to update it)

Wall: It's a personal mod of Suicide Blonde. Original can be found here (NFR).

Icons: iToolbar (payware), Milkadonised, Snow.E2. Few custom ones as well.

Font: Meta. Payware as well.

After a loooong time, I changed to another XP theme, and another logonscreen ...

Logonscreen is now a custom Glass (credits to pe7er):

logonscreen.png

Desktop clean and dirty, It's a standard HmmXPnoC (haven't found anything that I would like to change, it's near perfection) :

clean.png

dirty.png

For 1600x1200 screenshots, see my gallery.

Can you share that logonscreen?