Official 2005 NBA Basketball Thread

Try being a Warriors fan. So much talent, so much potential, so many fans in the Bay Area supporting them...it's getting frustrating.

That team is so sick, those home games must be exciting. The Bulls are OK, but losing Eddy Curry really hurt us. I wish we would get Chris Bosh to help out Tyson Chandler. My friend up in Toronto swears Bosh is like a Mini-KG :)

detroit lost because it was "one of those games"

who doesn't cheer for kobe? no matter what away game it is.. the fans cheer for their home team + kobe.. i bet its an incredible feeling..

artest... **** artest. he's a bitch.

Wow that Heat game last night was raw as hell!!!!! Dwyane Wade stole the show with the reverse alley-oop dunk and the behind the lob for the Shaq dunk!! I jumped outta my bed when I saw that :woot: The Heat actually looked like a championship contender that game(because of their defense). For half of the second quarter the Cavs only scored like 8 or something points

The nets are doing much better lately.. I think they pose the biggest threat to Detroit durning the playoffs.

I myself am a Detroit fan though.. so BOOO NETS. :shiftyninja:

The nets are doing much better lately.. I think they pose the biggest threat to Detroit durning the playoffs.

I myself am a Detroit fan though.. so BOOO NETS. :shiftyninja:

THREAT!!!! what threat?

Finally the Heat beat a good team .. which is the best team in the NBA (even thought they are kinda in a slump) :laugh:

woopty doo.. pistons have been beat by worse teams.. its just like the lakers vs bulls thing that past two years..

but spurs have caught up.. pretty cool of them to sink to #5 and now here they are again.. #1

wow...cavs barely beat the celtics tonight. Damn Paul Pierce :D. The Cavs always have trouble w/ sub-500 teams (Boston, Golden State, Atlanta). There were some iffy calls though.

Doesn't matter though, no matter what, the highest rank we can get this season is 4th...you Pistons make things so difficult ;)

what'd they do.. traded Darko Milicic and Carlos Arroyo for Kelvin Cato.. do the pistons really need another center? when you have McDyess and R. Wallece and Prince?

i hate carlos because he fouls so damn much, but then again the boy has some great shot.

• 2 weeks later...

what'd they do.. traded Darko Milicic and Carlos Arroyo for Kelvin Cato.. do the pistons really need another center? when you have McDyess and R. Wallece and Prince?

i hate carlos because he fouls so damn much, but then again the boy has some great shot.

They only made the trade to free up cap space to renew billups and ben wallace.

I say farewell to Milicic! But I'll mis Arroyo. I think he added a lot of energy to the game. I bet the Pistons never even play Cato. He's actually missing on their rooster list on espn.com! haha

Im a Pistons fan and as a Puerto Rican I wanted Arroyo to play good in Detroit but he doesnt fit in Detroit's game. I'm glad he found a team that he can play some minutes, same with Darko. Arroyo have been awesome in the last 3 games and the fans love him. He look like Arroyo from Utah. Also Darko played well yesterday too. :yes:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
DEEEEETTTTRRRROOOOIIIITTTTT BBBAAAASSSSSKKKKKEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTBBBBBBBAAAAAAALLLLLL

I hope the Bulls lose just for the fact that we wont play you in the playoffs.

I hope the Bulls lose just for the fact that we wont play you in the playoffs.

The bulls are gonna get OWNED. :woot: :woot:

This is my first round prediction

SAS over SAC 4-2

DAL over Mem 4-1

LAC over Den 4-2

Phx Over LAL 4-3

Det over Mil 4-1

Clv over Was 4-3

Nj over Ind 4-3

Mia over Chi 4-1