Desktop destroyer: Anyone have it still?

This was an old(er) program that allowed you to take kind of a snapshot of your desktop, and then destroy it with a machine gun, fire, ants (or were they termites), and other stuff... Thanks.

I guess I didn't post the reason I couldn't find it...

The old one had been wiped off the face of the internet by this "Desktop destroyer" 3d screensaver someone came up with.

http://joeanderson.co.uk/blog/desktop%20games.exe

:) ..found it after some intense searching

"Anyway, the software is called Desktop Games and it is written by Miroslav Nemecek, but it is commonly called Anti-Stress. The game seems to be poorly mirrored though, so I've decided to host it. I can't find a homepage for it though, so I'm afraid I can't provide credit that way. Still, the game is freeware and I haven't modified it so I don't see a problem. Though he seems to have a lot of his programs here."

http://joeanderson.co.uk/blog/desktop%20games.exe

:) ..found it after some intense searching

"Anyway, the software is called Desktop Games and it is written by Miroslav Nemecek, but it is commonly called Anti-Stress. The game seems to be poorly mirrored though, so I've decided to host it. I can't find a homepage for it though, so I'm afraid I can't provide credit that way. Still, the game is freeware and I haven't modified it so I don't see a problem. Though he seems to have a lot of his programs here."

I remember this program. It came on CDs with hundreds of freeware and shareware programs from computer markets and PC magazines nearly 10 years. Memories...

haha wow, i remember playing this when i had windows 98, everytime something crashes, i fire this thing up.

best thing is plcing a LOT of termites, then shooting them with the machine gun ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Very old thread that didn't really need bumping, but it's over 10 years old.

There's your answer. Now this thread can close!