Sugar Bowl

Betaz, you could have come to LSU...

Har har :rofl:

Edit: Although I do want to say, you guys definitely were the national champs that year, not USC. The system is screwed up so badly when the winner of the title game isn't said to national champions :rolleyes:

Edited by Betaz

Georgia is going to win, well I hope, the way they played 2nd half both defense and offense, if they keep that up they'll win. The whole 2nd half I think they only gave WV a Field Goal.

The whole 2nd half I think they only gave WV a Field Goal.

WV got a TD early in the 2nd, they were in the middle of a drive when the half ended. After that commercial, they showed WVU running when the sides swapped and Georgia was kinda like derrrr

Mmm, Georgia needed to stop that 4th down attempt right there. WVU is still looking good, but Georgia is looking better than they were at the beginning.

Mmm, Georgia needed to stop that 4th down attempt right there. WVU is still looking good, but Georgia is looking better than they were at the beginning.

Yeah, WV Just got a Personal Foul. So this is a good time for Georgia to stop them.

YES! Moses just sacked WHITE!

Uhh... I understand Shockley not wanting to get hit but... GET THE FIRST DOWN WHEN IT'S THAT CLOSE!

Okay, they got the first on the next down.

Edit: Wow, amazing next play too. Georgia is marching down the field pretty well.

Edit 2: Just watching all of the recievers for Georgia, they are all putting forth so much effort. I think they are really in the game now.

Haha, that's what I said... But GEORGIA is doing awesome right now, for some reason they do good when their 80+ yards away from the touchdown :laugh:

NO! Georgia fumbled once again!

Well... so much for all that hard work. Come on... you CAN'T FUMBLE! When you're team has so much momentum you just can't do that.

Ok it's time for Richt to give some strict motivation, you fumble, you're cut from the team. Go!

Alright, now we have a close game.

And of course the close up of the upset WVU fans hehe

Georgias doing amazing!!! I think they could pull this game off with how both their OFFENSE/DEFENSE are playing!

Yeah, that and WVU is playing like crap right now. Great job on that last TD, but to be totally honest, it was horrible coverage by the CB. He should have been able to at least get in the way but he screwed up.

But hey, doesn't matter how you win as long as you win right?

Edit: Nice catch there by WVU but it looks like he might have sacrificed a knee doing so.

Edit #2: Let's see if they run like they did last time at the end of this quarter... Hah, guess so, commentators even commented on it.

Edited by Betaz

Dang... WV's offense is doing good so far!

PHEW! They got a holding lucky Georgia

Time For Georgia To Take The Lead!!!!

Edited by J-Abad

Got distracted by stupid headlines on Leno haha. What'd I miss?

LOL you too huh?

LOL you too huh?

Yeah, those were some damn good ones. Titty Ho car lot, the lingerie ad, the old lady "putting out for the last time" :rofl: