Sugar Bowl

Hmm.. risky move here for GA, calling a time out to think it over maybe, let's see what happens.

The ball should be wherever it went out of bounds on the fumble. They ruled it was a fumble on the field, therefore the ball should be placed where it went out. If it were to be marked where forward motion stopped, then it wasn't a fumble because the play would have been dead at the end of forward motion before a fumble. So let's see if they get this right.

Good job, they fixed the spot... wait what? What the hell is going on?

Wow when I left work it was still 28-0. When I got home it was 31-28. Damn and I missed it all. At least I get to catch the ending. Watch there's no change in the score from here on out lol.

Well, I don't know what the hell happened there but I think this isn't so bad. This way they don't risk it and they've been able to stop them every drive for a while this time so just trust the defense to get the ball back.

And amazing punt, ball is inside the 5.

Wow when I left work it was still 28-0. When I got home it was 31-28. Damn and I missed it all. At least I get to catch the ending. Watch there's no change in the score from here on out lol.

Stop watching so we can see some more points scored :p

Yeah great punt and nice move by the guy pushing it to the 2 yardline hahaha!

Yeah, I was typing when they punted that... What was with the pushing the ball to the 2? UGA pushed it? If so the ball should be down as soon as the defense touches it should it not? So pushing it out at the 2 shouldn't matter.

Edit: Well, the announcer said it was out at the 2, but it's on the 5 now, so exactly like I said, it was where UGA first touched it, but I like how the announcers don't correct themselves so they don't sound wrong haha

Pushing them back, losing yards!

Bah, he got the first, crowd is... oo, she's cute... anyway, crowd is suddenly quiet.

Edited by Betaz

Ahh crap, there they go. Touchdown WVU, 38-28. UGA needs to buckle down.

Wow, that was a horrible pass interference, but as the refs say, it wasn't a bad idea.

TAKE TWO, TOUCHDOWN UGA! 38-35

Edited by Betaz

UGA needs to learn how to tackle. Wrap the guy up, stop trying to hit into him and knock him over!

THERE WE GO, good stop that time.

Okay, it's 4th down and they can't risk going for this, so UGA is going to get their one more chance. Field Goal to tie, Touchdown to win. It's a nail biter!

Can we get some rushing defense please. They have a combined 600 yards rushing alone. Most of it for WVU.

I don't want this game to end, I hope it goes 8 or 9 overtimes.

Well damn...

AMAZING game, best bowl game thus far... now i need penn to win tomorrow and im all good ... won 600 dollars today, 400 on this game and 200 on auburns loss!

THAT TOOK BALLLLLSSSS!!!!

hahahahahaha, Rich Rodriguez took a page from Urban Meyer baby!! YEAH!!!

They must have been watching Meyer's call for the fake punt earlier in the day. :yes:

I went to bed before it was over (darn work, getting me up early this morning). I caught the highlights on SportsCenter and it looked like it got good again, but UGA just couldn't pull it off. Good work on that fake punt... you gotta watch out for stuff like that.

Betaz, I definitely agree on the National Championship stuff... right now USC claims they won the past two, but somehow they don't have the two trophies to back it up.

It was an awesome game, and I'm really glad WVU won. Looks like its time to burn some couches :D

haha thats funny...Last year at the Va Tech games the students were selling shirts that said "Beat WVU...And the couch burning hillbillies they brought with them". :rofl:

2 years ago when the beat VT the students lit an estimated 1,250 fires in Morgantown... :laugh:

One of my best friends was at WVU that year and he sent me a ton of photos of them burning stuff :laugh: