Steve Jobs, to preview leopard at Macworld

thanks for the link Matt T.. damn 4am thats a bit early for me.. guess i'll have to find out in the morning or after work.

Lucky me, I'm on holidays so I get to sit at home all day watching the keynote and discussing it over the net :laugh: :p

And you're welcome, by the way.

Lucky me, I'm on holidays so I get to sit at home all day watching the keynote and discussing it over the net :laugh: :p

And you're welcome, by the way.

Yeah thanks for the link, altho I already calculated the time with Dashboard and the World Clock. But now I know for sure. ;)

They start at 6 PM here in Amsterdam. :cool:

skinnylegs' date='Jan 10 2006, 05:18' post='587043652']

Errr.....that theory makes absolutely no sense. LOL There is a *huge* difference between the prices of those 2 cars. On the other hand, Mac OS and XP can each be had for about a hundy. ;)

You have to buy a computer to run the OS sooner or later. Unless you want to stare at the discs and pretend, I guess. An average Mac costs much more than an average PC.

Oh well, perhaps we will see some info come out at WWDC in June. But overall, I was very pleased, iLife 06 seems awesome and the new Intel macs pretty much explain themselves.

Doesn't anybody remember when Steve said at WWDC, we'll talk about Leopard next year. There no wait in hell they'd release a major OS update without letting the developers see it.

Doesn't anybody remember when Steve said at WWDC, we'll talk about Leopard next year. There no wait in hell they'd release a major OS update without letting the developers see it.

Doubt it as well, but imagine what a shock it will be if Steve Jobs has another "One more thing" keynote with the announcement Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard will ship "today" on all new Macs. :cool:

In theory Apple could have sent betas out to a very select amount of developers. Plus Mac OS X 10.4 was the system that changed massively under the hood > interesting for developers. Maybe Mac OS X 10.5 wil focus more on the user experience?