Bill Gates eating potato chips.

Bill Gates dont have money to buy a potato chips for himself, thats why he is eating from his friend's.

but he does... he does have the money. hes the richest man in the world...

As you can see in the picture, Bill Gates dont have money to buy a potato chips for himself, thats why he is eating from his friend's.

geits7md.jpg

crappy photoshopping :no:

I doubt that the original picture is photoshopped - and here's why:

The picture is from a Portland Trailblazer's game.

The person offering the tasty snack to Bill Gates is Paul Allen.

Paul Allen owns the Portland Trailblazers.

Paull Allen and Bill Gates are Microsoft's founders.

--ScottKin

--ScottKin

Word

Ha, you knew all along that Bill eats crisps. But you never admitted it before. Now, it's troubling to have to admit that, yes, Bill eats food and is a human being, like us all.

Well thats how he got to the top I suppose. Every Business Man has got to be ruthless. My dad always says that he would never pay for things that he doesnt have to even if hes a millionaire.

Eh.. this is ridiculous.. He is at the top only because he struck a deal at IBM at the right time right place and right opportunity. Paul Allen would be the richest man in the world if he had the vision to stay in the company and not sold the shares he owned so soon.

You can't say that becuase Bill eats chips from his friend's bag, he is now labeled as being ruthless. After all, he is just a regular person. The world is getting filled with ugliness and jealousy. This is really sick.

Now, you said your dad would never pay for things that he doesn't have to.. well, what is your argument again? Who would pay for your bill when you have nothing to do with me or anyone not related to you?

Now, if your dad doesn't want to pay for things because he wants to be ruthless, I am sorry to ask, but is he a millionaire now? I don't think so. You know why? Becuase all the millinaires and billionaires out there know the responsibility to give back to the community as well as to those in need. That's how millionaires and billionaires continue to stay at the top.

--ScottKin

Thank you.