Bill Gates eating potato chips.

lol. dang. neowin is a tough crowd :rofl:

(i was gonna make a joke about that being a robot bill gates had hired someone to build for the specific purpose of holding his potato chips, but now i'm too scared)

but seriously.. think about how awkward it would be to be gates' friend.. anytime you all go out to eat when it's time for everyone to pay.. you just kinda look at bill.. knowing he could EASILY buy the entire place.. you reluctantly reach for your wallet..

any time he asks how much something costs, you just look at him like he's making fun of you. lol

OMG, Bill Gates is eating! Call the press!

Suppose you are rich. You're sitting at a game with a friend and they offer you some of their snack. Do you refuse and insult them, or knock it out of their hands and tell them you can afford your own? Or do you act like a normal human being and eat some like anyone else would. This is a stupid post, nothing more than an exuse for more Gates bashing. :no:

Edited by TRC

Like a couple of people in here, I fail to see whats so special about this.

Btw. bill's head looks like it's been put in the picture, probaly photoshopped.

lol. dang. neowin is a tough crowd :rofl:

(i was gonna make a joke about that being a robot bill gates had hired someone to build for the specific purpose of holding his potato chips, but now i'm too scared)

but seriously.. think about how awkward it would be to be gates' friend.. anytime you all go out to eat when it's time for everyone to pay.. you just kinda look at bill.. knowing he could EASILY buy the entire place.. you reluctantly reach for your wallet..

any time he asks how much something costs, you just look at him like he's making fun of you. lol

LoL I agree that would be akward going to dinner with him and when its time to pay,look at him knowing he could buy the whole place hahahaha!

HAHAHA, OMGWTFBBQ(FLAVOR)!!! He's eating chips people, CHIPS, LOL!! Wow, I thought it was a photoshopped picture, but I am like looking at it closely, and it's like really Bill Gates! Damn, Bill Gates + chips, like WTF!!!11!1

Now seriously, when your charity foundation has a $29 billion endowment, you should be able to share a bag of chips with your friend without being considered frugal ~_~