[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

I just installed Beta 3 with a little bit of warry but everything installed fine, excellent job all involved.

/me patiently waits for stable build
Sometime on Patch Tuesday. I feel like doing my tiniest little part to help try to bring down the Internet every month :devil:
It's been on the list, I just haven't gotten around to it.

vertigosity, you said you are going to work in the chat icons for Miranda-IM etc.

Does that mean that I dont have to rip the ones from Jim-Phelps?

vertigosity, you said you are going to work in the chat icons for Miranda-IM etc.

Does that mean that I dont have to rip the ones from Jim-Phelps?

i dont think so, vertigosity told he ll get around to this in 2 weeks! (if he will)

its a long time, you know

so its better that you ll do it ASAP :D

thanks for the nice mods vertigosity. did you notice that there was a silver colored tango before the current blue? if you check the website for older versions its the one before version5 i think. maybe another color variation for your patcher? some might like silver also.thanks

I have a small request (or six) to make. Is it possible to skin the WordPad icon in XP? I don't know if it is any different than the NotePad (I never use it to be honest) but it's on my start menu and looks foogly with all that XP gradient :p. Also, is there a Tango WMP icon and/or a Office Tango icon set? Just some things I've noticed. Oh, and there are a bunch of things not skinned on the comman tasks menu in Explorer. I don't know if this is because they aren't supposed to be skinned or if there isn't a way to skin them or whatever. I'm done now :D

I've decided to release the 'alpha' version of my Forecastfox icon pack with the smaller icons. It's out of the way as it's not meant for mainstream use. It totally goes against Tango guidelines and I'm trying to bring it back up in quality. Anyone can download it and use it but it's still very odd looking :p

http://www.deviantart.com/view/37552167/

Might want to wait a couple hours before heading over there. I've heard dA is going to have a complete layout and content change today.

Oh! I'm also anticipating that lovely Miranda tango pack. I could never figure out how to use Miranda but I love anything Tango :p.

its monday heheh, one day left, really cant wait till tuesday

vergosity, maybe you ll release stable build today?))

i dont think there are any things to change from beta 3 to 7.2.d

its monday heheh, one day left, really cant wait till tuesday

vergosity, maybe you ll release stable build today?))

i dont think there are any things to change from beta 3 to 7.2.d

the lastest is stable for me ..but i cant wait for the final

i won't be rebooting till 7.2.d :p
C'mon, you're running Windows, and it's Patch Tuesday... you gotta reboot sometime. 'Cause 0.7.2d isn't being released. Never, not ever.

On the bright side... anyone who wants what would have been called 0.7.2d if I hadn't randomly decided to change my versioning scheme at the last second, knock yourself out with the shiny new Super Turbo TurkeyTango Patcher, August 2006 update. Now showing at mirrors everywhere.

I want meh miranda tango icons ~~

:p

PM me your email address then I'll send you the MSN protocol icons.

Those are already finished :p

haha i ve renamed the installer to Tango_Patcher_0_7_2_d.exe LOL :p

i ve installed, rebooted and all looks perfect for me at first look!

thanks for the update!

BTW: is deviant art is no longer working with Opera browser?

left part of the page looks smashed, so i can't even click at download link

EDIT: i' ve created topic about this issue

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=485046

Edited by Suicide