[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

vertigosity :

Where did you find the "k3b / burning icon" used in the batch patcher +1 release? I cannot find it in the K3B source, but I can find lots of different icons.

Also, does anyone want a tango3b DVDShrink toolbar? (this one won't work, jsut a preview to see if anyone cares)

fdlziazst.png

ohhhhh I do! :D

ohhhhh I do! :D

Just point your DVD-Shrink to this file then :)

If you are using Internet Explorer and there is an ugly grey background, it is not because there really is. It is a transparent PNG.

tuwkzywdc.png

Right Click --> Save As --> Set DVD Shrink to said file ---> Done :)

TANGO FREAKS! :rofl:

Just kidding :p

I started to work on the last half of the icons for the Miranda-IM pack :)

But I do not know yet how to give it to you guys cause it's a rip from Jim-Phelps his pack, and everyone knows :p

But I do not know yet how to give it to you guys cause it's a rip from Jim-Phelps his pack, and everyone knows :p

But Jim-phelps is no longer around, is he? He posted that pack a while ago and has never said anything since. Maybe make some slight modifications here and there and use the ShareAlike as a means to distribute :shiftyninja:

@vertigosity - Are you saying it's against Tango guidelines to skin the Common Tasks panel in Explorer? I wasn't sure what you meant by that. oh and when did you stop distributing the Firefox and T-Bird icons? Hee.

Nah, just that they'd say that there should only be icons for "most commonly used functions" that go in the toolbar, and not for every menu entry. Of course, MS cheats that with the sidebar silliness, but nobody's file-manager (and most importantly, Konqueror and Nautilus) has that stuff in its toolbars. Konqueror can have the buttons added, but Crystal doesn't include icons for them. But I am saying is that Tango also doesn't have icons for those functions, and if I'm going to try and do it, I'm going to try and do it properly.

Oh yeah, and I'm going to use a pile of cash, a generic credit card icon, or a roll of toilet paper (found one!) for all the "Buy stuff online!" common task links. I'm silly :p

I never stopped distributing my Firefox icon, which is a tweak of an SVG version I found, and I've never distributed a Thunderbird icon (partly because I haven't finished one I'm happy with), but I've also never distributed Hylke's Firefox or Thunderbird icons - I'm thinking of starting, because I like them better.

Just point your DVD-Shrink to this file then :)

If you are using Internet Explorer and there is an ugly grey background, it is not because there really is. It is a transparent PNG.

tuwkzywdc.png

Right Click --> Save As --> Set DVD Shrink to said file ---> Done :)

WOO HOO ! Thank you :D

Maybe a Tango!-ized default icon ;)

TANGO FREAKS! :rofl:

Just kidding :p

How is it a rip when he hasn't even released it.

Go ahead and upload that bitch!

BTW: Anybody hear any progress on the Adobe Creative Suite 2 reshack yet?

anyone got a good tango screen saver?

What exactly are you looking for in the Screensaver? Vergy (hee hee) currently has the default Windows XP screensaver patched to show that nifty Tango Windows Flag. That's all I use.

second that, TEMPNEGROQ.

i want my miranda to be tango

I third that motion :D

k, so i have the thin and normal taskbar versions ready to go, i'm just awaiting permission from the original author. i know i dont need it persay, but i figure since they did the original and the main part of the work, it'd be nice, as well as the right thing to do.

url below.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38608230/

sorry this has taken so long too, just have had alot goin on lately.

Edited by LiThIuM