[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

Me too... also, waiting for a set which uses 16x16 icons, instead of 22 and 32... Matches the text height much better :)

Actually, that reminds me... what happened to the miranda icon pack?

I cant finish my version of it because I accidently deleted my projects folder with the icons in it.

I only have the ones that I send to other people with GMail which is the MSN protocol and the main protocol icons.

can u restart the project? you seemed really tanlented and commited...

ALSO

it would be nice if more folder icons were included, education folder, ebook folder, and usual tango folders with tango icons like the box, etc

where o where vergosity

tangerine_drive.png

Something i threw together for "vista drive"..

if you don't know, vista drive is an application for windows xp that automatically replaces the hard drive icons of your hard drives, to reflect the % space used/freee.. much like the hard drive meter thingy in windows vista.

I have created these tangerine icons for vista drive, for my own use, but i'm sharing it with you all too :)

regretfully, i will not be making matching icons for the original tango icon set, as i prefer the tangerine icons.

preview of all of the icons:

where i can find the application?

Is there a Tangerine IconPackager or IconTweaker theme around anywhere? Or is there plans for one? Just I' having problems with the icons for certain file types (specifically media files like .avi and .mp3). Tried re-patching the system, but it didn't help.

I've seen the Tango one available, but a Tangerine version would be great!

can u restart the project? you seemed really tanlented and commited...

ALSO

it would be nice if more folder icons were included, education folder, ebook folder, and usual tango folders with tango icons like the box, etc

where o where vergosity

I could and I would if I had more time for it.

is there a "Blue" (real Tango) version for that?

Well i created those, if/when i decide to use the normal tango icons, i will probably make a matching set of icons :)

ofcourse, anybody is free to modify these, as they still fall under the same redistribution license as the tango icons.

:cool:

i would thinks its time for you to get busy then

Well it isn't as easy as it looks. I for one have no clue how to go about doing anything for Miranda. I don't mess with DLLs (I think that is what format those packs are in). Anyway, the hard drive meter thing shouldn't be too hard to Tango-ize, should it? It's just replacing the images and colorizing the meters blue, isn't it? I don't know :p

Has anyone seen a Windows port of Cobble or Tempura by Lokheed? If not, I might try and throw one together. Those themes really are the shiznit. :p

Also, the Tangerine drive icons are crap in all but the correct size (no offence). No proper 16x16 bitmaps (or others).

But they do look amazingly great in their proper size.

Well it isn't as easy as it looks. I for one have no clue how to go about doing anything for Miranda. I don't mess with DLLs (I think that is what format those packs are in). Anyway, the hard drive meter thing shouldn't be too hard to Tango-ize, should it? It's just replacing the images and colorizing the meters blue, isn't it? I don't know :p

Has anyone seen a Windows port of Cobble or Tempura by Lokheed? If not, I might try and throw one together. Those themes really are the shiznit. :p

If Miranda skinning is done by distributing packs of modded DLLs specific to the version they were done for / came from, then it's a prime candidate for being added to the patcher. Of course, it's not like I have enough time at the moment to maintain the patcher as it is, and I never really could get into using Miranda.

I'd personally love to see those two GTK themes ported to an XP VS. A while back, somebody at gfxOasis started a port of Tempura, but used HmmXP as a template and refuses to release it until he gets permission from Fugacious, who is presumably gone.

For everybody who likes emblemated icons, I found this random app that gives Explorer Nautilus-like emblemation abilities while goofing around on Aquasoft. I'm going to play around with it, and if it doesn't give me any problems, I'd love to dump my pre-overlayed stuff in favor of a nice theme for that.

I'd personally love to see those two GTK themes ported to an XP VS. A while back, somebody at gfxOasis started a port of Tempura, but used HmmXP as a template and refuses to release it until he gets permission from Fugacious, who is presumably gone.

Irioq got permission from Fugacious, but then his dog broke his leg and his copy of Stylebuilder expired... :x This port seems to be vaporware.

I would also appreciate a port of Tempura or both...

I'm working on a Tempura port.

Have a look at this screenshot I did a few days ago:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40119289/