[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

For everybody who likes emblemated icons, I found this random app that gives Explorer Nautilus-like emblemation abilities while goofing around on Aquasoft. I'm going to play around with it, and if it doesn't give me any problems, I'd love to dump my pre-overlayed stuff in favor of a nice theme for that.

Sexeh :blink:

Me wants tango emblems! :laugh:

Fantastic, thanks for share :yes:

clipbopq8.th.png

Where can I find this ? :blush:

that's not findexer, it's just a cropped screenshot of explorer.. download my file and apply it, then your drive icons with look like that..

that's not findexer, it's just a cropped screenshot of explorer.. download my file and apply it, then your drive icons with look like that..

He quoted my desktop. I think I know best what I have installed, k ;) ?

And yes, that's findexer. He asked about that panel, not the icons.

ClipBoard-1-22.png

He quoted my desktop. I think I know best what I have installed, k ;) ?

And yes, that's findexer. He asked about that panel, not the icons.

ClipBoard-1-22.png

oh, cause this is what i see..

lolokay.jpg

:huh:

pwned..

Ahem...maybe now would be a good time to drop the whole pwned stuff before someone ends up getting their feelings hurt (hee hee). I don't know, just an idea.

Hey, Big V! How's it hanging? What's the status on the release of those "personal nightly builds" of yours? Not like you need to be rushed or anything. No pressure ;).

I'm working on a Tempura port.

Have a look at this screenshot I did a few days ago:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40119289/

ONGZ! :drool: Any chance of erm...releasing that as a beta or something? I very very much want that style. It looks uber friggin cool! Pretty please with a digital cherry on top? :p

Ahem...maybe now would be a good time to drop the whole pwned stuff before someone ends up getting their feelings hurt (hee hee). I don't know, just an idea.
Indeed. I believe the phrase is "Quoted for truth"?

Hey, Big V! How's it hanging? What's the status on the release of those "personal nightly builds" of yours? Not like you need to be rushed or anything. No pressure ;)

Yeah, I keep thinking about it, it's just a pain uploading 2.5-7 MB (depending on where all I upload to) over dialup.

Yeah, I keep thinking about it, it's just a pain uploading 2.5-7 MB (depending on where all I upload to) over dialup.

AHH! Dial-Up! Run Away!!!! No, seriously, I feel ya. Take your time! The patch rocks as it is so I'm sure any changes you make are more than worth the wait. :)

Oh man, I remember the days of dial-up. *thinks back*

You askin' me? I just used color themes for either when I had them installed (these days, neither are) to line them up to whatever VS I was using, using their native skins. iTunes sorta replaced Winamp for me, though (boring drab grey - goes with anything!), and I've always uninstalled WMP9 in favor of MPC or VLC at various times.

new avatar eh vertigosity?!
Yep. Felt like doing some doodling. I also started that X-Box I (sorta) promised AGT, and a Stargate (just goofing around), but the X-Box still needs tweaking, and a Stargate's just got too much detail to be good at 48x48.

post-52710-1160353335.png

Does this run as a seperate process or is it completely integrated into the system?
By default, it does run the reloader at startup, though, but it terminates when it's done chick-quecking files to make sure nothing needs to be rechanged.