[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

I'll give xplorer2 a shot. It's unlikely I will get anything to patch, but hey, its a virtual machine, why not?

I sorta got it to work. Not great, but it is Tango. NFR, just because of how crappy it is.

xplorer2.png.xs.jpg

Edited by bobp

Yeah, if you're having issues with a comctl32.dll not being patched, post the list of directory names under WinSXS, and I'll get it into the patcher.

Yeah, if you're having issues with a comctl32.dll not being patched, post the list of directory names under WinSXS, and I'll get it into the patcher.

Vertigosity, your work is outstanding ... maybe it`s a offtopic here, but

I love your "gnome"-shellpatcher too, can you add the "comctl32.dll" at

the gnome-shellpatcher ...

:blush:

Now I change the last time my system every few weeks from tango

to tangerine and back to gnome :rofl:

screenhunter003dy2.th.jpg

Hey, I have a question.

What would you guys do if I made a Winamp Classic skin with the Tango icons used in it? Would you use it? I might make a skin with the icons, for completeness. It'd resemble Luna Element though, 'cause I feel it goes well with Tango icons.

EDIT: ON second thought, I'll see if I can make it fit better.

Edited by The Regal Wind

Updated *my* tangerine drive meter icons, new progress bar and proper icon resources for 16, 32, 48, etc.

I've made these so that the progress bar only shows on the 48px icons, which is perfect for tile and thumbnail view within explorer.

As with before i won't be taking any requests for blue tango (Seems tcm has those covered anyways).

enjoy :)

Updated *my* tangerine drive meter icons, new progress bar and proper icon resources for 16, 32, 48, etc.

I've made these so that the progress bar only shows on the 48px icons, which is perfect for tile and thumbnail view within explorer.

As with before i won't be taking any requests for blue tango (Seems tcm has those covered anyways).

enjoy :)

Nifty... less work for you, and cleaner at smaller sizes. It's a lazy man's dream :)

The screensaver on MCE seems to not be patched. I cannot find it in logon.scr. The bitmap I mean.
winbrand.dll bitmap #1201 (#1200 for Tablet PC), for anybody who wants to mod it on their own. Don't know why I hadn't caught that before, but knew exactly where to look :wacko:

WinSxS (desktop)

winsxsdesktopce7.th.jpg

WinSxS (laptop)

winsxslaptopbo7.th.jpg

another thing the scheduled task icon in the control panel folder doesnt get skin with the tango blue selection and yes i have try reinstaling it and reloading the patcher, but on the laptop which have the tangerine set it get change, any idea?

Are the icons in Windows adress book supposed to be changed with the new release? If yes, it doesn't work on my pc. Though the installer *does* copy a 'wab.exe'.
Which icons? It's nowhere near done, although if some of the bits don't support alpha transparency, I'm not going to bother. Or is it a localization issue?

another thing the scheduled task icon in the control panel folder doesnt get skin with the tango blue selection and yes i have try reinstaling it and reloading the patcher, but on the laptop which have the tangerine set it get change, any idea?

I'd have to set that icon to be replaced. And... I haven't?

Which icons? It's nowhere near done, although if some of the bits don't support alpha transparency, I'm not going to bother. Or is it a localization issue?

I'd have to set that icon to be replaced. And... I haven't?

I'm not quite sure what you mean from your description of the updates. The main program icon of WAB is changed, the icons in the interface not. Is it supposed to be like that?