[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

I'm a little late, but here you guys go.

(Drivemeter-Icons-Screenshot)

Yay for Tango! :laugh:

Looks fantastic, thanks ... :woot:

But I use 32`er icons and your drivemeter change only 48`er :cry:

I like the updated patcher but I'm not too certain about the mediaplayer icons changed though!
Bandai might like to sue you. I might like to FTP you :rofl: The icon is correct, or at least it is what I set it to. Windows Media Player uses one icon for both, so I set it to a generic icon for multimedia. Otherwise you'd have the either the audio icon or the video icon on both audio and video.

Does anyone have Tango Styled mouse pointers?
Hi.

I'm not really convinced we are in need for tango-styled cursors. I fear

the cursors would lack the necessary contrast. I personally prefer if I

can tell what's a cursor and what's an icon on my desktop at first

glance.

Of course feel free to continue working on such a set, I just don't feel

we should be pushing for it.

cheers

Source: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/tang...une/000540.html

(so there's something like that, but hey, Jimmac didn't go for it... personally, they remind me of comedic cursors a bit too much)

Does anyone have Tango Styled mouse pointers?

I just use the Ubuntu Cursor set. It's Tango enough for me. Where did I put that link?

AHA! Here it is:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35930998/

It's pretty much BlueCurve/Xfree (whatever it's called now) but it's what is currently being used in Ubuntu 6.10. I like that this set is easy to install :)

Heh. Whoops. I'll change the 32x32 and post it tomorrow.

Thank you, goodie-goodie :fun:

@ all

Maybe we find or build a special "Tango-ish" Soundscheme too ... :&: :whistle:

@tcm - perhaps maybe you could put the windows emblem in the same position as i have on the tangerine drive meter icons (latest version), for consistency.. i decided on the latest version that having the flag overlapping the bar at the bottom makes it slightly ilegible.

@tcm - perhaps maybe you could put the windows emblem in the same position as i have on the tangerine drive meter icons (latest version), for consistency.. i decided on the latest version that having the flag overlapping the bar at the bottom makes it slightly ilegible.

Yeah, I already started doing that.. didn't finish it before today, though.

I just use the Ubuntu Cursor set. It's Tango enough for me. Where did I put that link?

AHA! Here it is:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35930998/

It's pretty much BlueCurve/Xfree (whatever it's called now) but it's what is currently being used in Ubuntu 6.10. I like that this set is easy to install :)

Perfect! cheers :whistle:

Lol thats crazy Breakfastclub :p Does ubuntu have its own soundscheme? Mabye use that if so

Yeah, a Tango Sound Scheme doesn't exist. It'd be like Shakira's 'Objection'. :p

THe Ubuntu 6.10 sound scheme is pretty nice and I think it exists out there for Windows XP (haven't looked and don't really want to) but it sounds very er...African. It's very Ubuntu. I don't think the Tango Icon Theme needs a sound scheme ;)

I think ill search for this Ubuntu sound scheme im getting bored of the XP one :( .. is there any more new on tango, since im very much crazy about it these past few weeks. :p

Hey, guys, this is your old pal FH here. I'm sorry to say that the Tango Winamp skin hit a little snag.

But there is good news. Y'see, I noticed a skin by Bunji called Airo, which turns the Winamp classic interface on its head, so to speak. I'm going to use it as a visual reference for the Tango skin, which (like Airo) will be a miniskin with only the playback buttons and seekbar visible on the main window. How this will work? You'll see... as soon as I can work out all the kinks...

What do you mean? I have fun with it :p
Eh, lyrics sites stink. Another one says it's "not meant for three," although personally, I think it sounds like "not meant for thee."