[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

yeah, i totaly agree, its somewhat to green.

lets hope Vertigosity got this planned as a Xmas gift for the December release :)

This colour works great ... Here, check out this Firefox-Skin

logowz0.jpg

Makies me drooling like the whole industrial-pack :rofl:

Er...not to get anyones hopes up but I'm planning on making an Industrial Firefox Skin. Eventually. I personally have never used the Industrial icon set but I like the screenshots and it seems popular. I'll be working on the skin starting today and get it up as soon as I have time.

Did I say how cool I think this patch is? Even though I don't use Windows anymore, I still am loyal to the patch. It's weird I know but whatever :p

God I remember getting this tango when it first came out.. Hell reading this thread was the reason I starting using Ubuntu.... Now I am getting back into the whole "Tango(izing) my pc again... Loving some of the new themes and such.

Great work Vert keeping the Tango stuff going. And great job to everyone else who is doing their part.

Great news, SooperDoode :woot: SD-FF-Skins rocks ;)

Heh, hush. You flatter me with your generous compliments. It's ridiculous :p :blush:

Does the Industrial icon set inherit the Tango icons by default? I mean, does it have empty spots where Tango fills in like in the Tangerine set?

Thanks for the screenies! We should totally start a "Tango Desktops" thread :D

When could we be expecting a Tango/rine/etc Shedko Badges theme?

I looked at the "Emblems" section on the Tango Icon Gallery, but it isn't complete, so I can't make my own.

thanks for the update with the industrial theme!! no i'm going to be using this patcher once again.

My pc actually seems to feel more responsive and faster using this and the theme mentioned above.

screen shot:

desktopmo7.th.png

Edited by ViperAFK

yeah, i totaly agree, its somewhat to green.

lets hope Vertigosity got this planned as a Xmas gift for the December release :)

Probably not; Industrial only has folder icons, it inherits a lot more from base Tango than Tangerine, and grey buttons would probably be a bad colour choice - too hard to tell if the button is inactive or not.
When could we be expecting a Tango/rine/etc Shedko Badges theme? I looked at the "Emblems" section on the Tango Icon Gallery, but it isn't complete, so I can't make my own.
I haven't gotten around to it; this is and will be another month where I'm busy with other stuff.

Probably not; Industrial only has folder icons, it inherits a lot more from base Tango than Tangerine, and grey buttons would probably be a bad colour choice - too hard to tell if the button is inactive or not.

Exactly what I needed to know. So if the Folder icons are the only "Industrial" icons that get changed and everything else inherits Tango than there really is no need for me to make a separate Firefox skin. I'll just add the Industrial folders to where they need to be, put them in a replace folder in the zip file with instructions and go play video games :)

Thanks, Vergy ;)

...put them in a replace folder in the zip file with instructions and go play video games :)

Hey, be more polite to your ff-groupies ! :laugh:

But the green arrows don`t suit to indsutrial, the blue gnome-arrows would fit much more ...

Can some1 with the gnome-setup post the shell32-toolbar-bmps and the comctl32-bmps here ?

Is there a way for my uTorrent icon to also change? I've already changed my uTorrent interface but the icon still remains the same.

post-151171-1164122787_thumb.jpg

Scirwode

Is there a way for my uTorrent icon to also change? I've already changed my uTorrent interface but the icon still remains the same.

post-151171-1164122787_thumb.jpg

Scirwode

If it's a shortcut that you have got pinned, you can change the icon used in she shortcut's properties. just make it point to the tango-ized utorrent icon

utorrenticon.png

Thank you! But only half the problem is solved. Although the shortcut icon in the all programs menu has changed, the one that I pinned on the start menu hasn't, even when I removed and changed it again.

Edit: Never mind: I manage to get it working again after closing and opening the program. Thank you for your help :D !

Scirwode

Little bug in the gnome-wallpaper-settings ?
Yeah, I did that resource before I nixed Gnome in August or whenever; I must have forgotten about that. I'll fiddle with it after work.

Vertigosity, your animated avis (move to, copy to) rocks ... how do you

create the animations ? I need some animations for an old Mac-Shellpack.

Any programs or tutorials can help me : )

Keep up the good work !