[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

That K-Meleon skin looks nifty :)

That's an old version of the patcher, rado354
Yep - which is why I didn't mention it. What does it take to make that kind of wrapped installer? If it's something simple, using free software, I could probably spin it up with the next release.

Just compiling a few things:

a)Scheduled tasks

b)Wireless Network Setup Wizard

Network Connections\Common Tasks\See Also\Network Troubleshooter

Network Connections\Common Tasks\Create a new connection

Network Connections\Common Tasks\setup a home or small office network

Tango! iPod 1.0

ipodpreviewmo8.png

Download:

http://www.sendspace.com/delete/a12cxg/owo91

-5G iPod Video for now.

-If you have any questions or problems, please try here: http://www.ipodwizard.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

-If you want to help, I can post the resources. I'd like to get the game images and the screen lock tangoed.

Edited by tehmemories

Here it is:

>> Tango Patcher November 2006 << if you want to integrate it into your Windows installation CD (and our guide HowTo Do It ) :yes:

Thanks to vertigosity!

Whee! Still, me being the silly perfectionist I am, two things:
  • You might want to specify that it'll only work on 32-bit XP/2003.
  • Is there any way of passing the patcher switches through the cab-hotfix wrapper, or would you have to spin a wrapper up for each switch (IE, to integrate as Tango vs. Tangerine vs. Industrial vs. Gnome)

Edit: (ignore anything I say about the patcher not supporting Vista - as you say, vLite doesn't support hotfix/addon integration (at least not yet) so the fact that the patcher doesn't work on Vista is kinda moot.)

Edited by vertigosity

Whee! Still, me being the silly perfectionist I am, two things:
  • You might want to specify that it'll only work on 32-bit XP/2003.
  • Is there any way of passing the patcher switches through the cab-hotfix wrapper, or would you have to spin a wrapper up for each switch (IE, to integrate as Tango vs. Tangerine vs. Industrial vs. Gnome)

Edit: (ignore anything I say about the patcher not supporting Vista - as you say, vLite doesn't support hotfix/addon integration (at least not yet) so the fact that the patcher doesn't work on Vista is kinda moot.)

"It is designed to work on all language versions and 32-bit editions of Windows XP and Server 2003." - I think it's ok now ;)

As you said it's not possible to integrate this on Vista (yet).

You will need 4 separate addons to do this. As soon as someone request them, I will add them :)

A really fantastic job, vertigosity!

Tango! iPod 1.0

Download:

http://www.sendspace.com/delete/a12cxg/owo91

-5G iPod Video for now.

-If you have any questions or problems, please try here: http://www.ipodwizard.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

-If you want to help, I can post the resources. I'd like to get the game images and the screen lock tangoed.

Oh no! You posted the delete link to the file instead of the download link :(

And yes please, do post the resources :) I'd like to make a Nano theme. :D

Er..how possible is it to tango-ify Media Center? It's so shiny and Royale looking and clashes with my Ultra Tango setup. I've seen some customized MC setups so I wasn't sure if there was some kind of magic program that can let you customize or if you have to hack the entire image source. Thanks :D

ipod looks cool, any plans on NANO? any short to tutorial on how-to-hack?!

As a thank you for 6 months of good behaviour, your warning level has been reduced. Your new warning level is 40%

makes me horny tho!

Edited by Suicide

From out of nowhere, I actually spin up a "weekly test build." If you don't remember me saying anything about that, take a peek at the first post; I've got a plan. Scary, huh?

7.02 Unstable (2007/02/14)

Changes from November 2006:

• Tweaks to GIT2: Fixed purple background in display properties and filename of help-browser.ico
  • Support for OpenOffice 2.1, and Windows Fundamentals for Legacy PCs
  • Improved dithering on the bootscreen
  • Begun dropping 24x24 icons not used in the XP start menu (Saves between 1-10MB of RAM, only completed in Base Tango ATM)
  • Probably a few other things I've forgotten changing.
  • Patcher code mostly unchanged from November '06.

Use this version if you enjoy life on the bleeding edge, and want to run the same version I do. This release is untested (beyond being installed on and not destroying my personal machine), undocumented, and unsupported. Developer packages have not been updated yet; if you need something specific, ask. Use entirely at your own risk (more so than usual). Additionally, I hope to update this semi-frequently, so I don't recommend using it in a collection or wrapper, unless you really want to.