[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

Sorry guys,

Here's the nano bitmaps frmo the same updater I posted earlier. I believe the version is 5.1.1. I'm not sure since I don't have a nano myself. The only reason I post the version number, is because they change the bitmaps around in the firmwares sometimes.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cbxa7x

my tango bitmaps for 5g v1.1.1. I post these for people who would like to create more images.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zuwdaa

How to change the the iPod graphics:

attachmentbx1.th.jpg

Edited by tehmemories

I just noticed that even though all the battery bars are gone (in the tango version) and shows there's no battery left.... there actually is about another 45 minutes. That didn't seem right to me.

You used the old batteries as a template right? and didn't make the batteries smaller?

Hi

Is there a VLC traffic cone icon available in tango style, and if so could someone post up the 32x32 png of it please?

Thanks.

I second that :rofl:

<removed>

Looks like I was too quick to blame this patcher. KB927779 won't install even after I removed it.

Edited by gertin

Here's a quick one I did this morning.

At 128x128:

vlc128pxty0.png

The attachment is a full icon with all normal sizes: 128x128, 48x48, 32x32, 24x24, 16x16.

It'll do until we can get an official one, I think. ;)

Edit: I noticed you wanted the 32x32 in png format as well. Here it is...

vlc32pxhu2.png

VLC.ico

Here's a quick one I did this morning.

At 128x128:

vlc128pxty0.png

The attachment is a full icon with all normal sizes: 128x128, 48x48, 32x32, 24x24, 16x16.

It'll do until we can get an official one, I think. ;)

Edit: I noticed you wanted the 32x32 in png format as well. Here it is...

vlc32pxhu2.png

Very nice! :D

Did you make that with an SVG? If so, care to share it?

Sorry, it was made in Photoshop.
Aww, that bites. It looks cool, though. How vectory is your Photoshop file - I might be able to convert and tweak it into SVG. It's not 150% critical, but it's not really Tangoid without SVG :p

Aww, that bites. It looks cool, though. How vectory is your Photoshop file - I might be able to convert and tweak it into SVG. It's not 150% critical, but it's not really Tangoid without SVG :p

Argh, and Inkscape was just sitting there begging for something to do. :p I need to get into that for my icon creation...I'll see what I can do to make the original more 'vectory' as you put it (I cheated in a few places and used stroke and inner glow - hehe), slap a label on it and ship it on over to ya. ;)