[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

Here's one for ImgBurn. More to come soon.

ooh, that one would work well with Nero as well :)

Nice job on all these icons!

Does anyone want to try making an Xbox 360 or controller (to go along with the rest of the Gadgetango set)?

Some should make a "all-in-one-place-tango-icons" website pronto so we can keep track of them all. ;)

I would be willing to maintain a website, but I don't have a host :(

Everyone forgot the Soulseek one!!111 ARGH!11111

:p

Hope this one works for you. The official icon is a pterodactyl I think...? At least I hope it is... I might revise this but it should hold you over for now. ;)

post-140748-1176723348.png

Soulseek.ico

it's not with your nonstandard path... it's broken. I didn't notice it because I didn't test it on a clean install in a VM, and I was running modded files installed by an intermediate build where things did work (I had it hard-coded it to the registry path for 2.1 for a bit), but yeah, it's broken, it's not the User's fault, and I'll try to find an excuse to put out a quickie update for April.

Any news on this, Vert? And WMP patching seems to broken also (the non-famous filmrolls for mp3-files ;-)).

if anyone has too much time on their hands

i'd like to request icons for those programs

crap cleaner

cue splitter

creative mode switcher

orbit (download manager)

KMPlayer

if anyone has too much time on their hands

i'd like to request icons for those programs

crap cleaner

cue splitter

creative mode switcher

orbit (download manager)

KMPlayer

emule?

edit: wow quite a lot of icons have been designed by now! Thank you all for your work again

emule?

edit: wow quite a lot of icons have been designed by now! Thank you all for your work again

Here's ones for Emule and Skype. Emule's 16x16 size was a pain in the ass...I'm not completely satisfied with it and might come back to it but it'll do for now. ;)

post-140748-1176748208.png

post-140748-1176748218.png

Skype.ico

Emule.ico

Nifty... I think with a little bit of Dremeling and a spare dock, a black 5G iPod would be perfect in my car :D

What'd you use for source material for the face cards - got some SVG I could borrow for that? The face cards are all that's left for my Win32 cards.dll set... I've thought about ganking the face cards from Aisleriot, since I'm pretty sure it uses SVG for that, but if you've got something I can use, I could go for consistency against your iPod cards instead.

Another of my "just for the record" statements @ Sranshaft: I love that pterodactyl :) Are you still using Photoshop for everything? Or have you switched to SVG?

Edited by vertigosity

Hope this one works for you. The official icon is a pterodactyl I think...? At least I hope it is... I might revise this but it should hold you over for now. ;)

You rule! Thanks :)

Another of my "just for the record" statements @ Sranshaft: I love that pterodactyl :) Are you still using Photoshop for everything? Or have you switched to SVG?

Thank a lot! I was really pleasantly surprised it came out so well. Still using Photoshop but I'll make the switch to Inkscape sooner or later. I'll probably try dabbling in it tonight once I install it again. So, hopefully the next batch of icons will be SVG goodness. Well...that's the plan at least. ;)

hi everyone .. i'm sorry for the question but.. i already installed the tango patcher, all the icons are displayed correctly but i can not replace them..

In fact i dont know how to do it.. :whistle: In the Tango Patcher website it's indicated that we most replace icons directly from the resources folder then run RELOADER but

any change its applied.. i also tested with 16x16 and 48x48 icons size.. but nothings happends..

somebody can help me..?? :rolleyes: