[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

it's the same in all, round one. but should be diffirent: each object leaves other shadow, right ?

In reality, yes the shadow would be different but it appears that in Tango a default circular shadow is used for all icons. If I'm wrong, let me know but all of the icons I've seen have this shadow and so I'm sticking to it.

Sranshaft

could u make this this phone png post-45419-1177345161.png

with this green color post-45419-1177345213.png and its default color????

hope u can , thanks u in advanced

Not a problem. Will get to it tonight if I have some time. Not sure what you mean by default color, but I'm taking it to mean default size (128px and downward).:))

I've got an installation image, and was planning on doing a full Vista evaluation with attempts to break the new Windows Resource Protection, but the current nVidia drivers don't bother ramping my GPU's fan speed down, so I just cut it short and went back to XP. By this summer, I'll have more time to play with it, and nVidia will hopefully have gotten their Vista driver act together.

good news! :D

Still loving this tango stuff, but one question: Is there a central place for tango icon resources? I mean we have the shell patcher which includes many system icons, but wouldn't it be nice to have a central place for all tango icons, means application and various stuff?!?

Or probabaly someone collected all app icons and could post them here?

SooperDude, any plans for a Thunderbird theme like the Firefox one you released?

Er...at the moment not really. Just started a new job (Retail. 'Nuff said.) and trying to finish up school. All I can say is maybe. I'd be more than happy to give the work I've done so far to anyone willing to finish it up for me. I probably did a crappy job on what I did so far anyway :p

Just for the record, though, which theme did you mean. I did three Firefox themes: Tango (Industrial), Tangerine, and GNOME. I've only started on the Tango one as Tango is pretty much the base for Tangerine and Gnome is...well Gnome is on its own.

Another deviantart submission.

This time the Tango Irfanview Image Icons

Contains the one file for standard Tango image icon and one for the Tango Industrial mod.

For now icons for all images are the same. Maybe if I find the time I'll make custom icons for each image filetype.

sshot3id9.png

1) Download .zip file

2) Copy the contents to Plugins subfolder in Irfanview folder

3) Rename one of the .dll files to Icons.dll

4) In Irfanview go to Options-> Properties-> Extensions Tab->"Miscellaneous"-> Choose the "Use different icons" radio button

Edited by stefeq

could u make a webcam png too? or if anyone knows any.....thanks
There's one in GIT2. Gnome's turned the web-checkout ability of ViewCVS off though, so you can't grab the SVG without a dedicated SVN client. Edited by vertigosity

Er...at the moment not really. Just started a new job (Retail. 'Nuff said.) and trying to finish up school. All I can say is maybe. I'd be more than happy to give the work I've done so far to anyone willing to finish it up for me. I probably did a crappy job on what I did so far anyway :p

Just for the record, though, which theme did you mean. I did three Firefox themes: Tango (Industrial), Tangerine, and GNOME. I've only started on the Tango one as Tango is pretty much the base for Tangerine and Gnome is...well Gnome is on its own.

Sorry, I meant SooperDoode :rofl:

Right now, I'm on Tango. But I have a habit to switch between Tango and Tangerine on an occasional basis. Whatever is tickling my taste buds really.