[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

When I launched TB 2.0 just now it said there was an update for your skin version 2.2.

EDIT - For some reason TB is wanting to download and install another skin to replace yours. :s

It's doing this because when you install your tango skin it takes the place of the optional skin that TB comes with.

Edited by ReLapse

I hate those stupid ID things. It took me like 30 minutes to figure out what the hell they were. I usually just copy the content and install.rdf files from another theme and replace all the details with my own. I must have missed something along the line from somewhere. Sorry about that! Totally my fault :|

Thanks so much for fixing it Stefeq! I'll upload the new version on dA and give you credit and link to your blog and dA page. :)

i second that request.

I started to work on Tango and Tango Gnome versions of the toolbar. Hopefully, I'll release it some day :D But maybe in the mean time sb else will pop up with it

I started to work on Tango and Tango Gnome versions of the toolbar. Hopefully, I'll release it some day :D But maybe in the mean time sb else will pop up with it

w00t ! :devil:

What's a good program to view SVG's with?

Inkscape ?

Hey, anyone here. I made a 96x96 PNG of the Windows Live orb, only with the Tangoized Windows flag instead of the Vista Windows flag.

4y63x9k.png Feel free to use it, if you want. I might make an ICO of it.

EDIT: ICO added.

WLM2.ico

Edited by The Regal Wind

Hey, anyone here. I made a 96x96 PNG of the Windows Live orb, only with the Tangoized Windows flag instead of the Vista Windows flag.

Looking good mate! :) Nicely done. I'd love to get the icon version, if that's possible?