[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

Actually, I've been wondering, where do you get all the icons from, vertigosity? I'm asking as I've been trying to look for some icons for use in AveDesk but all I ever found is the Tango icons. Tangerine, Industrial and Gnome icons are almost impossible to find. Can you please show me where you get yours? I'm looking for high quality icons but not too high (128 x 128 is just enough for me). Thank you for your time.

Scirwode

1.Is there any windows media player skins for Tango? ;)

2.yahoo Messenger skin for Tango ? ;)

3.I want to change task bar icon like **Blue tooth icon** is it possible ? if possible plz give me some advice :blush:

4.ver : U still Working on tango patcher or 7.08 is the final one :(

5.last one i also want to change msn messenger live icon + also its **my shared folder icon **when u install msn live messanger it will also creat a my shared folder i need to change it any instruction ?

Thx

I'm pretty burnt out on it. Never say never again, but I'm not spending much time on it these days.

1.Is there any windows media player skins for Tango? ;)

2.yahoo Messenger skin for Tango ? ;)

3.I want to change task bar icon like **Blue tooth icon** is it possible ? if possible plz give me some advice :blush:

5.last one i also want to change msn messenger live icon + also its **my shared folder icon **when u install msn live messanger it will also creat a my shared folder i need to change it any instruction ?

Re: 1,2,3

Nothing that I know of

Re: 1,2,3

Nothing that I know of

bro the 3 : question is i want to change **blue tooth system tray icon** not task bar :blush: any instruction i will see many screen shots in which many user change system tray icon. any instruction?

4: Too bad for us :huh:

5: ** Msn live messanger icon + its my sharing folder icon ** i need to change them plz

thx

bro the 3 : question is i want to change **blue tooth system tray icon**
Track down which running process or startup program is putting it there, then poke through its directory, or analyze it using a tool such as Dependency Walker or NirSoft's IconExtractor to try and find where it's getting its resources from. Edited by vertigosity

I've got some problems since the last patch-day. The Patcher makes the ntoskrnl corrupt. Fortunately I'm always able to re-replace it from within my second OS. But this bug can be reproduced by running the reloader on my system:

Windows XP Home SP2 (German)

ntoskrnl.exe -> 5.1.2600.3093 (xpsp_sp2_qfe.070227-2300)

Error Message was about a missing or corrupt ntoskrnl.exe. After replacing the one in System32 with the one from the Drivers Cache the system worked fine. But no more with patched bootscreen. It's not really important but it would be nice if there would be/is any solution for this.

Edited by skaven

I've got some problems since the last patch-day. The Patcher makes the ntoskrnl corrupt. Fortunately I'm always able to re-replace it from within my second OS. But this bug can be reproduced by running the reloader on my system:

Windows XP Home SP2 (German)

ntoskrnl.exe -> 5.1.2600.3093 (xpsp_sp2_qfe.070227-2300)

Error Message was about a missing or corrupt ntoskrnl.exe. After replacing the one in System32 with the one from the Drivers Cache the system worked fine. But no more with patched bootscreen. It's not really important but it would be nice if there would be/is any solution for this.

Not really. The process for patching kernels is just too unreliable, I think. For now, uninstall that component.

Hey, does anyone remember my idea to make a Tangoized PSP icon theme?

...No? Well, I recently got a way to revive that idea. Sony has released an official theme maker for their latest PSP firmware, 3.71. Since it support custom themes naturally, without firmware hacking, I decided to go ahead with this idea.

I'll probably release the icon theme later this weekend. Anyone for this idea?