[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

Hello I am papeluis

I installed the Super Turbo Tango Patcher 7.08.1 (winpx sp2) and I liked a lot, the only problem is that I get this message:

mensajead4.png

And I do not know how to fix it. Any suggestions?

Hello I am papeluis

I installed the Super Turbo Tango Patcher 7.08.1 (winpx sp2) and I liked a lot, the only problem is that I get this message:

mensajead4.png

When you install it you can uncheck "automatically reload on reboot"

Hello I am papeluis

mensajead4.png

Does this happen on every reboot? I too am having the same issue with 7.08.1, but not 7.05.

Hello I am papeluis

mensajead4.png

Muchas gracias ViperAFK, problema resuelto.!!!!! :D

Bro! Can you please tell me. how can i change WLMShare icon. ;)

i also give You the picture of that icon which i need instead of boring default WLM share icon :rolleyes:

Waiting for the reply

Bye guys

post-234299-1193916138.jpg

post-234299-1193916186.jpg

I do no know if anyone will be interested, but Ubuntu is changing its looks.

It seems they have decided to create a new GTK theme that is more Tango than the present Human.

The new look is set to debut (at this time) in Hardy Heron, and will be more orange and black than brown.

A whole new theme for the Patcher. :woot:

Details are available at Ars Technica.

Nifty article. I'm betting it's not a whole new icon theme, probably just tweaks to Tangerine and a switch to it as their primary icon set (which it isn't now, that's why I get so many requests for Human). Most of their efforts looks like they're going towards stuff the Patcher isn't using directly, but VSes and login themes, etc. Still, some of the design cues are probably worth stealing :rofl:

I'd say you probably won't see it from me soon, unless they've got stable builds of it out around Christmas break - I've just realized that I'll probably have a huge refresh of STTP-related stuff around Christmas break, since I have off work, and I'll have plenty of coding/graphicsing energy, which I haven't had any of lately.

Edited by vertigosity

Haven't made one of these in a while so here's a quick one I just whipped up. What program is it for anyway or is it just a random image you've found?

I like it, but I dont like the vinyl in front of it. Would you mind making the waffle with arms and the face, not the vinyl?

I like it, but I dont like the vinyl in front of it. Would you mind making the waffle with arms and the face, not the vinyl?

Ahh yeah, I could do something like that. I was just taking the most recognizable parts in the original (waffle and record). Will get to it in a bit.

Edit: Here you go. The 128px icon still has the record. The rest do not.

post-140748-1195013789.png

Waffle.ico

post-140748-1195013838.png

post-140748-1195013843.png

post-140748-1195013847.png

Edited by Sranshaft

Ahh yeah, I could do something like that. I was just taking the most recognizable parts in the original (waffle and record). Will get to it in a bit.

Edit: Here you go. The 128px icon still has the record. The rest do not.

You do good work, have you thought of contributing to the Tango project itself?

You do good work, have you thought of contributing to the Tango project itself?

Thanks for the kind words. I have thought about it but will hold off until my icons get to the quality that I've seen some of the more seasoned Tango artists (jimmac and the rest) do. One day...until then, I enjoy doing one-off application icons for those in need of them. :D