[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

They're in your "Patched Folder"

Start, Programs, Super Turbo Tango Patcher, Patched Folder

C:\WINDOWS\Super Turbo Tango Patcher

Btw Tangpfired Media Player Classic icon anyone?

They're in your "Patched Folder"

Start, Programs, Super Turbo Tango Patcher, Patched Folder

C:\WINDOWS\Super Turbo Tango Patcher

Btw Tangpfired Media Player Classic icon anyone?

There is a movie clapper icon in the tango set that should be fine, that's what I'm using for MPC currently. If you're looking for a 16x16 for the caption bar, can't help ya.

post-166635-1204368356.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello:

I've made a mini-look of some of the windows xp pro sp2 non TANGO icons. I mean: surfing in my system i've made several snapshots of non tango icons.

i think that the % of the tangoized system is about 90% or more ... and here are some of those icons.

there are a link in picasa web albums where you can view the snapshots, and also i attach some snap files.

picasa web album

i love the tango :)

xnview TANGO

I've been asked for these since I posted a screenshot, so I figured I might as well share them. Feel free to recolor, edit, whatever. 256px only.

post-166635-1205236348.png

post-166635-1205236343.png

^Wow :o !

Scirwode

I've been asked for these since I posted a screenshot, so I figured I might as well share them. Feel free to recolor, edit, whatever. 256px only.

post-166635-1205236348.png

post-166635-1205236343.png

can u post the whole Adobe Bundle icons , if u have them :)

Is there a tango-style database/repository icon? I've been searching through my own tango library (I save almost anything I see...) and the closest thing I have is an OOO database icon, which doesnt quite cut it.

Hello:

I've made a mini-look of some of the windows xp pro sp2 non TANGO icons. I mean: surfing in my system i've made several snapshots of non tango icons.

i think that the % of the tangoized system is about 90% or more ... and here are some of those icons.

there are a link in picasa web albums where you can view the snapshots, and also i attach some snap files.

picasa web album

i love the tango :)

xnview TANGO

Sorry for the off-topic, but what visual style is ORBTWIN using in picasa web album screenshots? Looks good...

And yea, since we're talking about Orbtwin, I did see the screenshots... some of those would be fairly simple, and some of those would require a fair amount of new custom resources. I won't give any promises on getting anything in, though :p

sorry for not answering before (a bad week :angry:

my visual style is slanxp3 i used a long time ago and i think it matches really good with tango look

i'm not thinking too much in re-edit the xnview tango toolbar, perhaps when i get back on holidays. Now i'm a bit immerse in customizing VLC, but it's hard to tango!... :unsure:

and the picasa screenshots are only a few images i founded not tangoized in my windowsXP pro SP2 ... and i imagine it could be difficult to shell, But it's something that i liked. View ALL default XP icons and graphics tangoized.

Ahh! ... great great job vertigosity

:shiftyninja: sorry for my english

hi, i've installed the tango patcher on a Windows XP SP2, in Italian. Everything works great, a good job :cool:

I've got a question: anyone has a tango version of 7zip, both the toolbar icons and the format icons? These are pretty bad looking :rolleyes:

I was just wondering, is there a GNOME theme for WinRAR? I'm currently using the Tango theme for WinRAR.

Scirwode

Yes there is. Just look here.

Unfortunately, that doesn't fit with the STTP patcher :p . Anything else?

Scirwode