[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

I had planned on doing one (several actually as I got a few more programs that need Tango-ization) but completely forgot about it. I'll write myself a note and get to it in the next day or two.

Big Thnx,, will be waiting

Question: So like in that screenshot on the first page, if I organize my start menu that way, it'll put category icons in there?
Nah, you have to do it manually. It's pretty easy, though - the properties dialog has a customize tab that lets you.

Since I'm not going to read 2721 posts, I have a simple question. Can I use this program to change the icons in the folder toolbars, as well as the small folder icons in the open/save dialogs with any icons I want, or is this program just to apply complete sets of icons?

Check the documentation on resource overloading - it's supported. It might be a bit awkward if you're not trying to extend the resources included in the Tango Patcher, though.

Just signed up here and have to say this is probably the single most thing that got me into customizing. You did a fabulous job on this. Thank you, & much respect. :)

how is this with service pack 2?

works with sp2

It is designed to work on all language versions and editions of Windows XP and Server 2003. 64-bit versions of Windows are NOT supported.