[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

Yeah, knock yourself out. You get enough resolution out of the versions I posted here for it?

Well, technically the PNG for the WinAmp and WMP you provided was 128x128 and my pack is for the 256 ones. Do you have the SVG's lying around that I could er...borrow for conversion? :D. I personally use the 128x128 for my dock but this pack isn't for me ;)

"internet-group-chat" is part of Tango base... so it should already be sized, no?

Well, the SVG is sized properly but the .ICO I had went blurry when sized down. BobP completed his new .ICO pack and I have the nice icon for my reshacking pleasure now :)

Is there an updated version of the IconPackager theme for this?

Hmmm...well there is one on WinMatrix Forums (search for 'Tangi IconPackager' in Google or wherever) and I believe BobP has one he made as well. I don't know how updated they are. Try going here and seeing if the IconPackager pack BobP has is what you're looking for.

@BobP: I'm confused...are you bob or ben or both? :p Thanks for the updated icons!!! You are wonderful! :D

Try going here and seeing if the IconPackager pack BobP has is what you're looking for.

Thank you! Exactly what I needed.

I guess I didn't think of clicking on that link before when bobp posted it earlier...

SooperDoode : My name is Ben, my alias is bobp. Same person, different name. Why bobp? I have no idea. Honestly. I dunno.

edwinmcdunlap : Glad I could help :) The IconPackager has correctly scaled icons (from my converted icon pack)

Is anyone else using that pack (my pack of Tango ICOs?)?

SooperDoode : My name is Ben, my alias is bobp. Same person, different name. Why bobp? I have no idea. Honestly. I dunno.

edwinmcdunlap : Glad I could help :) The IconPackager has correctly scaled icons (from my converted icon pack)

Is anyone else using that pack (my pack of Tango ICOs?)?

Well you probably already know I'm using your .ICO pack. I don't use IconPackager since the STTP exists :D

Okay...so if I accidentally call you Ben or Bob I won't get smacked in the head or something. Yay!

Yeah I used to use the icon patcher tango theme, and this patches MUCH more, and the icon packager themes would start reverting back to the standard icons over time so you had to keep re-applying

Bump

Lol

That, sir, was quite hilarious! I was wondering what was going on with everyone. Usually this thread is at the top of the list but lately it's been dead. I've been busy with Life stuff right now which is why I'm not posting as much...I also accidentally deleted all of my updated Tango things. I've been trying to piece everything back together :pinch:

Just a quick question...does anyone know of a good PNG and/or ICO pack with the Tangerine icons in them? I like Tango but I wanted to try out Tangerine just to see what it's like heh. Really, the PNgs are more important but ICOs wouldn't hurt in the slightest.

SooperDoode,

it's ultra-easy to create a pack of 256x256 tangerine PNGs. Just find a batch script.

ICOs are harder, almost impossible, due to the fact that 32x32 doesn't seem to exist for tangerine-icon-theme.

256x256 PNG http://www.sendspace.com/file/t2gwyx

That is exactly what I needed! Thanks! How far along is this icon theme in development? It looks like it's still far behind Tango despite the similarities. Also, is there an CVS server of these icons anywhere? I wouldn't mind playing with the SVGs if they exist.

You've gotta be kidding me.

It's uber easy to find the SVG pack :pinch:

Anyways, I don't believe there is a CVS.

Nothing is easy for me. I'm incredibly inept with this stuff :p. Darn, no CVS. I like how organized the Tango CVS is (well not organized but nicely put into categories). Thanks again!

th_ClipBoard-1-18.png

Finally decided to switch to tangerine... Looks great. Had to show off :D

WOW! That looks great! Nice Miranda set-up ;) Where did you get those Folder and Drive icons? I can't remember if Vertigosity has a Tangerine equivalent of them on his site. I'll go look :p Nevermind....I'm an idiot. I found them :p

Edited by SooperDoode

tangerine_drive.png

Something i threw together for "vista drive"..

if you don't know, vista drive is an application for windows xp that automatically replaces the hard drive icons of your hard drives, to reflect the % space used/freee.. much like the hard drive meter thingy in windows vista.

I have created these tangerine icons for vista drive, for my own use, but i'm sharing it with you all too :)

regretfully, i will not be making matching icons for the original tango icon set, as i prefer the tangerine icons.

preview of all of the icons:

tangerine_drive_meter_preview.jpg

Sweet! Thank you for a full/complete set of smileys. I will port these to Gaim when I return home from work (Windows version).

Not to bash, but some of those don't look like tango official smileys or anything....why'd you do that when there's already one out?