[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

Is that Tangerine or Human? The folder thing on the left side of the toolbar looks like it comes from the Human set.

Huh? I thought Tangerine = Human?

Huh? I thought Tangerine = Human?
Nope - Tangerine is bits of Human applied to bits of Tango, and then promptly ignored by everybody but me :p

yes, using icon editor make an ico file with copule icons inside (different sizes inside) ... all will look properly then

can u pack thouse 2 i ve posted into one, what app do i need to use? any freeware?

can u pack thouse 2 i ve posted into one, what app do i need to use? any freeware?

!@icon sushi is a decent, free icon creator - as long as you have the images all set to go. Just drag/drop the images you want and select Save as Mulitiple icon.

!@icon sushi is a decent, free icon creator - as long as you have the images all set to go. Just drag/drop the images you want and select Save as Mulitiple icon.

thank you, i ll try @icon sushi

looks like i cant done it, as long as i save 16px icon with any other sized icon (24, 32, 48 from second file) Opera starts kinda resizing it how it thinks is COOL

looks ugly and n00by :(

im thinking more and more about switching to ffox

Hello. I installed this, quite happily. But like most people I like to change my setup every now and then. I uninstalled the Patcher aaaand.. the icons are all still there. Any tips?

Hello. I installed this, quite happily. But like most people I like to change my setup every now and then. I uninstalled the Patcher aaaand.. the icons are all still there. Any tips?
Depending on why they're still around, clearing the icon cache (the simplest way to do that, without any extra software, is to turn large icons on and off or vice versa), or using sfc /scannow with your Windows CD to restore your original system files.

If anyone has a Xbox with XBMC on it check this out;

untitled1vb5.th.jpg

OH MAN OH MAN,

that looks awesome, can't wait to get that on my xbmc :o

Depending on why they're still around, clearing the icon cache (the simplest way to do that, without any extra software, is to turn large icons on and off or vice versa), or using sfc /scannow with your Windows CD to restore your original system files.

Thanks. I ended up just repairing my windows installation with the CD and it worked fine - relatively painless too.