Luna Element 5

Since I don't have a laptop to test this bug on, you could try fix it yourself perhaps. Use ResEdit (from tgtsoft), open the le5.msstyles (located in windows/resources/themes/le5). Check the TEXTFILE folder and open the file you use. Scroll down to [TaskBar.BackgroundBottom] and change the SizingMargins values to 0, 0, 2, 2. I think that might work. But if I would change these values in the official version people who use multirow taskbars might get upset. Then again, these values might not fix the battery icon anyway. :p

I use the official version 5.0.4 (only modded with alt. startbutton) from deviantart.com and the "SizingMargins values" are on 0,0,2,2 without changing.

Which to the Devil (sorry) is the difference between LE3 and LE4/5?

Why doesn't that function any longer?

Btw. I saw your mail earlier. It was in the spam folder, therefor I haven't noticed it until now. :p

no problem

!llum!nat! :rolleyes:

I think I found a problem with 5.0.4

In the start menu when in the All Programs section if you have more then one list, the highlighted icons only appear on one side for example:

If this problem has already been addressed sorry.

<rant>

Offtopic but why did you guys package all the files on lunaelement.net as 7zip files? What a pain in the ass. Win XP supports zip files out of the box...what's wrong with zip files? Don't make people have to download and install 7zip just for zip files.

</rant>

:rolleyes:

<rant>

Offtopic but why did you guys package all the files on lunaelement.net as 7zip files? What a pain in the ass. Win XP supports zip files out of the box...what's wrong with zip files? Don't make people have to download and install 7zip just for zip files.

</rant>

:rolleyes:

Back when I first started lunaelement.net, it used a bunch of bandwidth the first day. I told EM3 about this and he converted everything to 7zip to save bandwidth but I then moved to an unmetered server. So I don't care if they are moved back to zip. I actually prefer zip files as well.

Back when I first started lunaelement.net, it used a bunch of bandwidth the first day. I told EM3 about this and he converted everything to 7zip to save bandwidth but I then moved to an unmetered server. So I don't care if they are moved back to zip. I actually prefer zip files as well.

ONLY 7zip will unzip these files?

Sorry the Trillian version of LE5 black has been taking so long. I have quite a bit of school work this week including some exams that I have been preparing for. Gotta keep my grades up. Hopefully I can finish it up soon though

I made a dock background for use with Luna Element 5 for myself. I've stopped using it now so if anyone wants to use it they can here :)

Hmm... "File Not Found"...

No page exists at your destination address, http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29203570/, but the deviantART home page should help you to find what you need.