Luna Element 5

metallic = simple gray

or

metallic = pretty-reality-like metal (iTunes-ish)

well i was referring to the Silver Luna as in the original winxp one. but hey iTunes-ish isnt a bad idea too!

I bounce around to different styles, but come back to this. Top shelf all the way. These are a couple user pics I've had that look sharp with this theme. Not sure where I found them - had the red & blue, made the black. The user pic was the first thing to go with other styles, but it's so pretty in LE5! :p

there's only one more thing I dont like in this theme: the grey selecting color in the blue theme...could you change it to the nice blue colour like it is in the black theme??

there's only one more thing I dont like in this theme: the grey selecting color in the blue theme...could you change it to the nice blue colour like it is in the black theme??

Check the font size menu for alternate selection colors.

post-50986-1140786921.jpg

Check the font size menu for alternate selection colors.

i know it, and i'm using the alt. selection color right now, bus as you mentioned some time ago the dark blue is a bit to heavy for this theme, and a light blue selection color (like in the black theme) fits better than the dark blue or even grey...

in the first relase there was a light blue selection color too, but the problem was that some icons turned yellow when selected. you have fixed this bug in the black theme but in the blue theme you have changed it to this ugly grey...

hope you understand what i mean because my english isn't so good :)

but anyway: this is one of the best themes ever made

!!!!!!

That's exactly the thing I had modded, it was exactly like this =D

I didn't upgrade to 5.0.4 (with the alt color, which I wanted) because I didn't feel like editing values again and again =D

You just made everything easier, and now I can say that I am LOVING LE5 with all my heart =)

Good work em3, good work (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

i know it, and i'm using the alt. selection color right now, bus as you mentioned some time ago the dark blue is a bit to heavy for this theme, and a light blue selection color (like in the black theme) fits better than the dark blue or even grey...

in the first relase there was a light blue selection color too, but the problem was that some icons turned yellow when selected. you have fixed this bug in the black theme but in the blue theme you have changed it to this ugly grey...

hope you understand what i mean because my english isn't so good :)

but anyway: this is one of the best themes ever made

I agree. The dark blue is better than the gray, however tha baby blue in the first release (of course, without the green/yellow bug in the icons) would be even better =)

And em3, there is a little bug, when selecting Alt. Selected Color it makes the Start Menu with compact style, but I was wanting to use the Alt. color with the normal Start Menu style, with the texts.

And em3, there is a little bug, when selecting Alt. Selected Color it makes the Start Menu with compact style, but I was wanting to use the Alt. color with the normal Start Menu style, with the texts.

Not a bug. I would add Alt. Selection Colors with normal startmenu but there can't be more than 3 files in the Font size list. Blame MS. :p

Splitting into 2 makes it twice as hard for him to make small nice updates like this latest one. I think it would be better to stay this way, otherwise em3 might lose the will to make small improvements in the future.