Memorex 256MB Travel Drive

This by far is one of theIMG_0992.jpg

Durability:

I ran over this thing a few months ago (long story) but it still performs like imint condition[/img]

Speed:

USB 2.0! what more can you ask for?

Storage:

256 MB. Pretty decent

IMG_0994.jpg

FormFactor:

while it does like a little funky, the shape isnt all that distracting and the rubber grip in the middle really helps your grip on such a small device. But the lanyard isnt exactly a fashion statement...

Price:

i got mine for 19 dollars at a local computer shop.

more pics

IMG_0991.jpg

Edited by duccodude

Good lord, did you even check the pictures before you posted haha....the blur, the blur.

$20 not bad, i need to get one for school.

Looks good, but dont you think 256 is small?

Hell, I have a Sony?s Microvault with 512 and I think I need more:ss

how do you make it not blur? im using a powershot s500 and whenver i take a pic up close it always blurr...how do you fix that?

There should be a setting on the camera to switch to up close focusing. It should look like it has a flower and then a mountain. Mountain is far away, flower is up close.

The problem with this USB pen is it is a little wide, and this makes it hard for it to fit in certain systems properly where there is little space. I have a Sandisk Mini Cruzer 256mb, which is about 2 years old, and it is a robust little thing, I think it has been in the wash about five times so far! Plenty of life left in it...

wow, 2gb, that must be some crazy trick photography since it says "1 GB" on the side ;)

Nice review, Ide like to see that benchmark though. As far as space goes I was using a 128 for only school stuff and it worked fine. Using a 512 right now and I wont be needing to upgrade anytime soon.

and lastly do tell the story of how you ended up running over it.

lol i ran over it i left my schoolbag in the bed of the truck with the lid-thingy down and it slid off....yeah....

as for the size of the drive, i agree that there is no need for such a huge capacity drive. I mainly am looking for a decent drive to transport my thesis, essays, portable databases, ect so there really isnt any need to carry around expensive equipment like that.