[OFFICIAL] X360 Dashboard/Game Updates

wow that is huge. i will appreciate the "show last played arcade game first". i hated waiting for the damn thing to scan all my games.

do you guys think this will help play backed up movies that are on DL discs? it can read them now, but they don't play back very well, and often pause or freeze. my xbox1 can play them fine...

I'm so hanging out for this update, even if just for the download queue.

The update is great and love the background and boot to dash features and overall it seems as if the guide moves smoother and a bit faster does anyone else think so ?

So is the background downloading in games aswell, or just for doing other things in the dashboard?? I heard that downloads will still pause while playing games?

it will pause only if you are playing a game online to save bandwidth but other than that it will continue to download while you play the game offline

"Improved system performance between console and affiliated Windows Media Connect PC"

OH LORD MAY IT BE TRUE?! I'm so sick of my graphics screwing up when streaming music. *does a little dance*

And boot to dashboard support!

And multiple downloads!

w00t! I love you MS! Now all I need is streaming video support and I will be a super happy camper. :blush:

Having just updated my dashboard, my console now hangs.

I havent done extensive testing, but it seems about 5 minutes in, i hear a chime (as if a friend had just connected), and it completely stops doing anything. Never had any other issues with the console before.

The update is great and love the background and boot to dash features and overall it seems as if the guide moves smoother and a bit faster does anyone else think so ?

Opps, how did I miss your post. Yeah, I'd definitely say that the opening and closing of the guide is much better now. On mine (I dunno if this is what your talking about), but you could see the image tearing in the corners.

Great stuff MS. :)

yeah thats is what i was talking about it just seems smother overall and bit faster

how do you boot in dash? i updated mine right b4 i left for work..and tried to boot in dash..didnt do much...so help?

It'll be in the console settings. Look for startup.

xbl_dash_update12u.jpg

xbl_dash_update14u.jpg

Oh, man. I love it. Whenever I downloaded something I couldn't ever do anything else. Its great!

o_O Did you get the update?

could be themes as well?

It'll be in the console settings. Look for startup.

xbl_dash_update12u.jpg

xbl_dash_update14u.jpg

thanks alot:)i shall go home and select the dash...im used to going to dash after my original xbox and XBMC

o_O Did you get the update?

Yeah, setup my 360 to boot to dashboard, it does that fine ... im talking about the dashboard being curved and all ... it's not curved at all :l

Maybe your TV really sucks.

Anyways I just got my 360 2 days ago and I dont know how you guys put up with some of the issues for so long (mostly the downloading)

Yeah, setup my 360 to boot to dashboard, it does that fine ... im talking about the dashboard being curved and all ... it's not curved at all :l

:blink: What does it look like then? The dashboard has always been curved with the blades and all. Try switching themes.

:blink: What does it look like then? The dashboard has always been curved with the blades and all. Try switching themes.

Erm, not here ... haha mines like straight ...

I'm not the most tech savy person in the world so if you all wouldn't mind how do you make it so the system starts up from the dashbord and not load the disc inside. :cry: