[OFFICIAL] X360 Dashboard/Game Updates

If you mean a very tiny portion of your screen is cut off, mine does that too. It's a little annoying but it's manageable. I use a rear projection TV and I suppose it has something to do with the overscan.

If you mean a very tiny portion of your screen is cut off, mine does that too. It's a little annoying but it's manageable. I use a rear projection TV and I suppose it has something to do with the overscan.

Yeah, like I said, I never would have noticed it had it not been for the screenshots I've seen of GRAW. It's not like it's cutting off huge amounts or cutting into information on screen.

Thanks again.

@ soloredd: It maybe because your playing in multiplayer. They reduced the HUD size, to make for more competitive gameplay. Single player HUD is a bit different, and alot larger.

I'm starting to see Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting themes and picture packs on the market place. Anyone else think that means the game's almost ready for release?

the update is great :D i love this pending download, and be able to surf while your downloading in the background :D sucks you can't play games..

why do they put that SF:II stuff in the live arcade..........without the game itself?

cuz we need some extra cash to pay for the servers, the conecctions and the pizza... ohh, and the cleaning lady to keep this place neat... :laugh: :rofl: :p :whistle:

Any idea when things like Lumines Live will be added? Totally waiting on that!

Same here, i was checking on gamespot, and i cant see a release date :(

Has anyone successfully downloaded and played with it yet; because i bought it last night at midnight when it was released and left it downloading over nite i woke up at 3 to go to the toilet only to find that the download had been canceled so i began downloading it again when i woke up it had been canceled again, so i set it running before i came to work this morning and its been running for at least 4 hours and its only 48% done according to my mum who happens to be at home today and that is utter cr*p i have an 8mb connection what the hell is going on?

its kinda retarted 1200 points for that GRAW chapter 2 update, but i guess the work they put into it and all but damn 1200 points, thats like $20 here :(

Any update on when Street Fighter is going to make it to the arcade? Thanks.

im waiting for that too.. i even made a thread asking about it.

someone said Microsoft rolls out updates on tuesday's, so it might be tomorrow?