[OFFICIAL] X360 Dashboard/Game Updates

• 1 month later...

Hi. Where i can download dashboard themes and updates to install it to my xbox360 if i don't have xbox live(How exactly with easy steps i can have an xbox live account? I must pay anything? And if i must where i pay and how much?) And how exactly install it to my xbox360???

Hi. Where i can download dashboard themes and updates to install it to my xbox360 if i don't have xbox live(How exactly with easy steps i can have an xbox live account? I must pay anything? And if i must where i pay and how much?) And how exactly install it to my xbox360???

You download dashboard themes on Xbox Live, nowhere else. Updates can be downloded from Xbox website, burnt to disk and the 360 will automatically start the install when you insert the disk.

You can setup Xbox Live Silver accounts for free (but cannot play online multiplayer), or buy a Gold account for 1month, 3months or 12months. Cost will depend on what country you are from.

How to join Xbox Live

Well GTA4's are actually free, but most aren't. There are no sites. There is xbox.com and http://dashboardthemes.com/ to preview themes so you can decide if it's worth the money. OR you can upload pictures from lets say a USB drive and make a theme. But you can only use one picture at a time.

Well GTA4's are actually free, but most aren't. There are no sites. There is xbox.com and http://dashboardthemes.com/ to preview themes so you can decide if it's worth the money. OR you can upload pictures from lets say a USB drive and make a theme. But you can only use one picture at a time.

What Homie said ^^

If you want official themes you need to buy them. Same goes for gamerpics, or you can use the Xbox Vision Camera to make a personal one (but only people on your friends list will see it). There is some free gamerpics also, and you can unlock some in games like Gears of War for example.

I look in some sites to find cheats or any programma that i can unlock all hidden things in some games but i didn't find anything. Do you know anyone anything? Finally where i can download the free dashboard themes like gta4.

No man, right now there is no hack and there probably won't be. If there was I bet everyone would be doing it. You have to go the Marketplace blade on your dashboard and search for themes.

I look in some sites to find cheats or any programma that i can unlock all hidden things in some games but i didn't find anything. Do you know anyone anything? Finally where i can download the free dashboard themes like gta4.

Click me

Be warned though, MS are aware of it and block the use of the game saves with the latest dash update and will probably do it in future also.

I don't think you can specifically "cheat" on the 360 though, unless the developer allows it with passwords or dlc

I already saw that but i want something that i can download it for free.

In that case no, not that I'm aware of. That's homebrew which isn't possible on the 360.

You'll just need to do some hard-earned gaming to unlock stuff :p

Have anyone instal on the xbox360 the "Xbox 360 Dashboard Kernel 4532 Hypervisor Vulnerability" update that it can be download from the net. If it did what is the difference with the oldest xbox360 dashboard kernel??? Finally if i install it and i regreet i can uninstall it and if i can how exactly i uninstall it?

Have anyone instal on the xbox360 the "Xbox 360 Dashboard Kernel 4532 Hypervisor Vulnerability" update that it can be download from the net. If it did what is the difference with the oldest xbox360 dashboard kernel??? Finally if i install it and i regreet i can uninstall it and if i can how exactly i uninstall it?

Not the place to talk about stuff like this. AFAIK the only reason you'd want to mess with the kernel versions is to pirate games (N)

AFAIK the only reason you'd want to mess with the kernel versions is to pirate games (N)

Actually, that's not true my good man. You gotta remember your Internet Cool Rating and the E-Penis.

;)

Actually, that's not true my good man. You gotta remember your Internet Cool Rating and the E-Penis.

;)

Ah yes how could I forget :laugh:

I'm hoping in the next update they will allow you to sort your contacts by groups as in MSN. My list is starting to get a bit cluttered :p

Isn't there any cheats for some games like fortza 2, darkness, overlord e.t.c that can unlock everything(plus the dashboard themes every game has it) at the game? I can't find one site that has cheats for xbox360 games. Why this happened? The games at xbox360 don't have any cheats????

The games at xbox360 don't have any cheats????

Very few games have cheats. Check Gamefaqs.com if you want to check a specific game.

The ONLY way to get themes is to either buy them or when they are offered FREE (ie. a promotion) on Marketplace. Gamer pics are ONLY free again when there is a promotion or unlcoked in games when you complete an achievement (such as Gears of War). The rest of the time you need to pay.

Texas Hold'em Update

There is a free update to 'Texas Hold 'em' now available. Here is a list of what it contains directly from the developer:

The free update will introduce several significant features, bug fixes and updates based on user feedback, including Xbox LIVE Vision Camera support (player bankrolls will not be reset with this update).

Now with live video, players can put on their best poker face and scrutinize the faces of their opponent’s in true poker fashion. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision Camera also allows players to use a series of game faces using the snapshot mode for all-ins, wins, losses, folds and more. Other features of the update include the following:

? Improved usability such as the addition of Custom Match Lists, which allows gamers to view and select which available Custom Match game they would like to join.

? Improved rich presence in the game, allowing players to not only see what their friends are up to, but also if they just won that big pot!

? Improved matchmaking and user results.

? Scoring and screens are more readable than before.

? Multi-language support including English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.

New premium downloadable content allows players to customize the in-game environment, and access new gamerpics and themes

Source

Probably COunts as a Game update but there's been Back Compat Update - so far it seems that PAL Jet Set Radio Future now works \o/

PAL Jet Set Radio Future now works \o/

Awesome stuff, gonna try it now!

Was anything else updated?

Edit: Woot it works and looks gorgeous as ever! :D

Edited by DrunknMunky