Vista boot screen concept

I like it apart from the bar, I think Microsoft should make Vista have some new sort of loading thingy and give the e-boot the old bar one, ? WarCraft style one with the blue in the logo? -> | -> ||| -> |||||

I'd like the little moving bar at the bottom to actually give a % of how much loading is completed, rather than just moving along, saying "I'm doing something, just wait already!"

Some of you guys are just amazingly picky.

This design is very nice, just simple and clean. Thats the kind of thing i'd like to see, and it fits into the sleek vista logo and text.

Im not sure whats wrong with the red bar, its not that bad at all. Also, if you look at the post on AeroXP, the member has an animated gif in they're sig which shows that the bar changes to all sorts of colours.

I'd say perhaps they should have the vista logo without the round orb.

Edited by DG55

The red bar in the screenshot is the same animation bar concept of the Longhorn build 4074 (Hide in the File: banimres.sys)

3309295029.gif&s=x2

Was just about to say that.

It also changes colour as it progresses, so it?s only red at ?that? mom:whistle:istle:

Nice job. Strong but simple. The edges around the blue start button need refined, but otherwise creative. We all have our likes and dislikes for boot screens, its the concept and look. Lets see what you other guys can come up with ?