How do you know if a girl likes you?

Originally posted by l337hardware

this is a no brainer dude...

Tuxedo Mask! without a doubt ;) :D :D

no need to thank me now! go tap that ass

LOL! :D

Originally posted by -}x0{-

dress up as your favorite POKEYMAN! thats a sure way to win her over :knocked-o

You can yell out, "I choose you" heh can't believe I remember that, watched it like a year or two ago.

come in a giant condom suit, or as birth control pill.. you know what i mean? ;) give her those subliminal messages or whatever... it'll sink in eventually, then you'll be in!

i wont charge you for my tips this time, but i can't help you out like this all the time. i just like your persistance :D

hehe. you guys are waaayyy too funnie. Anywhoo, i called her to ask something about the photo request form she sent me today, but i was soo intoxicated by her voice, i 4got to ask if she has a "boyfriend of sailormoon" costume. :). so, i'm going to call later tonite. (dun want to bother her to much). [she said thx for calling though.:ninja:]

like i said before.. tuxedo mask is the boyfriend of sailor moon through that series for a little.. Darien.. ask her if they have any tuxedos.. just wear a zoro mask, with a top hat.. and your set.

1.50 for that tip though. i accept paypal :D :D

Originally posted by Sniper34123

hehe. you guys are waaayyy too funnie. Anywhoo, i called her to ask something about the photo request form she sent me today, but i was soo intoxicated by her voice, i 4got to ask if she has a "boyfriend of sailormoon" costume. :). so, i'm going to call later tonite. (dun want to bother her to much). [she said thx for calling though.:ninja:]

that would be 'TUXEDO MASK' not "boyfriend of sailormoon costume... lol

ask her if you can be her "Tuxedo Mask"

OMG This is so gay :s

hehe. So thats what he's called? "Tuxedo Mask"? Oh, i never knew that. I've seen the series, but never knew thats what he's called. Thx for the help guys. And l337hardware, i would donate some money, but i dun have a paypal acount, and dun plan on getting one soon.:) the reason? i dun buy stuff online. man, you guys are good at this. hehe, her tuxedo mask. :bandit:

is it just me, or did snipers custom user title change to "in love" over night :) that's my boy! :D take one for the team son!

remember to keep your cane at your side... even though its a nice ass poker.. dont poke her till after you've kissed :evil: ;) (yes tuxedo mask has a black cane with a white tip, sort of looks like a wand)

man majority of girls here in my school or other schools

just play along

most of the time they fool around wiv u

so u really gotta get the drill duno about the girls where ever ur located

but i see so many ppl who kinda rarely talk to girls

and wen a girl goes up to them and says awww ur cute

blah blah

they just say it maybe becoz ur tiny or sumfing lol..

and then the guy gets the wrong idea thinking she likes him lol

its soo funny but yeah

never be guranteed through eye contact

the best is to get a definate answer...

woh! just woh!

i haven't really been paying attention to this thread since i posted ealier about this being a soap opera :D, but i gotta say it's very interesting.

i was just reading through what i have missed and it seems that your making some real progress buddy! i suggest you just keep on talking to her as much as you can... then the asking out bit should just flow.

i'm really keen to hear the updates on this. go boy, go!

hehe. Thx for the support guys, and once again, the count down begins. Skewl will start in 1 hour, as today is late-start day. I'll be home by 6 today, cuz i have some interviews to get done. Anywhoo, i called her up to see if she has a "tuxedo" she can lend, and..... negative. She doesn't seem to have one. And will, i was kinda down. But today, i'm going to say, Hey, but I WANTED to be Tuxedo Mask, and as Sailor Moon's Boyfriend. *hint* *hint*.

okie, guyz, gotta do h/w now. hehehe:P

Originally posted by sphere

i'm on the edge of my seat!

i'm waiting to see how this story ends. maybe it will be one of those ones where the girl is actually an alien! :p

Where the hell did that come from?!

- ZX

Originally posted by ZeroXero

Where the hell did that come from?!

- ZX

sorry i didn't elaborate for you ZeroXero :rolleyes:

I'm excited for Sniper and I'm waiting to see how it all goes. This whole thread is like a soap opera... everyone is waiting to see how it all turns out.