Dennis Rodman was 5'10" when he graduated from...

It says so here. How is this so?!

A growth of 6" after the two growth spurts?!

I'm 6', but I wouldn't mind being a 6'3-4", but I know I won't grow anymore. My doctor confirmed that, so did my biology professor. I'm the not even graduated from high school BTW.

So how did he acheive this?

Some sort of excercise?

everybody is differnt. but it wouldn't surpise me if he had problem with his legs and joints when he got taller.

I've got a knee disease and it gets worst when i grow. And now i'm taller then my family. next time i go to the docs i try and see what the max i had grown in a year

Some people say he sold his soul to the devil.

Correction: He sold his soul to Neobond for $100 - Neobond said it was delicious. :laugh:

It says so here. How is this so?!

A growth of 6" after the two growth spurts?!

I'm 6', but I wouldn't mind being a 6'3-4", but I know I won't grow anymore. My doctor confirmed that, so did my biology professor. I'm the not even graduated from high school BTW.

So how did he acheive this?

Some sort of excercise?

thats a LIE.. when i went into high school, i was 6"1, maybe 6"2.. by the end of my high school career, i was 6"6, 6"7.. and 2 years later, i grew another inch, inch and half.. im 6"8 now :| and if your wondering.. No i don't play basketball.. no i don't look weird.. lol my body is perfectly purportioned.. (and yes somethings are bigger then normal, girls message me)

so yes.. it's possible to grow after your 18, 19 :p

:( I wish I could grow some more...well hopefully I still have a chance, 5ft 8 here and 16. But stories like these do bring on some light.

:( I wish I could grow some more...well hopefully I still have a chance, 5ft 8 here and 16. But stories like these do bring on some light.

Same here, 16 and 5' 8"...really hoping for a growth spirt... :unsure:

I'm about 5'9" and I'm in the 11th grade.

I started High School around 5'1" or so, and I'll most likely end up being 6'2", though I don't know when. :p

It's always possible to grow after High School.