MONOPHONIC Ringtones

Uhmmm Ok, so my cellphone does not have the normal nice Monophonic Ringtones, and I find it completely annoying and unaceptable, since Polyphonic Ringtones IMO IMO are totally STUPID.; I'd like to have my Normal and Minimalistic Monophonic "Ringgggg Ringgggg".. So I'd like to know what format are the monophonic ringtones to download some, maybe some nice sites could help too, since all the sites I've been to are just polyphonic, also if someone has the normal monophonic sounds saved and put them here, that would help a lot!..... btw I have a Motorola T720 that also has a Monophonic Composer.

Thanks in Advance.

www.ringtonejukebox.com is what i've used for poly ringtones, but they have mono ones too

thanks for that site dude, but it isn't free :( jeje...

So i see nobody knows or has what I'm looking for....... Uhhh Now.. How about Polyphonic Ringtones simulationg to be Monophonic.. i.e normal RINGGGGS RINGSSSS...

Thanks.

So i see nobody knows or has what I'm looking for....... Uhhh Now.. How about Polyphonic Ringtones simulationg to be Monophonic.. i.e normal RINGGGGS RINGSSSS...

Thanks.

Maybe you need to look up what monophonic and polyphonic mean. It does not denote the style of ring, but rather whether or not the ringtone can play one note at a time, or more than one at the same time.

Maybe you need to look up what monophonic and polyphonic mean. It does not denote the style of ring, but rather whether or not the ringtone can play one note at a time, or more than one at the same time.

WOWWW WOWWWW!!!. IMPRESSIVE. uhhhh lolz.

How about posting some ringtones instead? ;)

U CUDNT FIND ONA IN AL UR SEARCHNG?!??!?!!! OMG WTF WAIRD1!111 OMG WTF HAR3S ON3!1!1!1!1 OMG WTF LOL

http://www.welltoned.com/

Lay off the caps please, its a warning next time :rofl: :whistle:

:rofl: :laugh:

www.matrixm.com is a good place as well. You can get midi for free :shifty: