Official NHL 2005-2006 Playoff Thread

Do you have OLN? They're showing the Canes/Devils and Sharks/Oilers games tonight

Anyways, I suggest Center Ice. It costs like $100 for an entire season and you get every game. Most cable/satelite TV/digital cable providers have it. It also covers the first 2 rounds of the playoffs :) (The last 2 rounds are covered on basic cable NBC/OLN)

Do you have OLN? They're showing the Canes/Devils and Sharks/Oilers games tonight

Anyways, I suggest Center Ice. It costs like $100 for an entire season and you get every game. Most cable/satelite TV/digital cable providers have it. It also covers the first 2 rounds of the playoffs :) (The last 2 rounds are covered on basic cable NBC/OLN)

No OLN on our cable. It's not a standard channel. I believe you need to have digital or satellite to get it. I have thought about Center Ice but $100 is a lot of money. I don't think I would be able to watch many games to make the price worth it.

Well, SJ beat Edm 2-1 which now make every series stand at 2-0. For the Ducks game tomorrow, I hope Bryzgalov can pull off another shutout for the longest shutout streak in playoff history. I think the current record is around 270 something.

OUCH! Ottawa is being murdered. I was hoping they'd float to the finals. Seems like there may be some difficulty...

If San Jose wins tonight (they're leading 1-0) then all the series will be 2-0 in games.

They did win, so each series at 2-0

:laugh: The last minute of the Carolina game was great, course it helps when the team you want to win wins :p But the game was much better than game 1 :yes:

yeah, exciting games yesterday. i'm just glad the devils lost :)

I'm not, but that goal Carolina scored with 3seconds left is going to haunt New Jersey forever.

He just needed about another period and a half for 1st. Owell. Still amazing none the less.

Hopefully the Ducks will rebound back this game. There's a lot of time left.

EDIT:

IT'S 1-1!!! YES!!!!!!

Edited by ForeverUnknown

Lupul gets the hat trick to put the Ducks up 3-2 with 7min left in the game. This one's looks a lot more interesting than the last two games.

EDIT:

AH now it's 3-3.

HOLY **** Lupul puts in his 4th goal of the game for the OT win!!! AHAHA YES!!!!!

bayrider: Radio sucks. Haha it's pretty freakin hard to see plays forming when there's only an announcer. Owell, I'm plaining on going to the ESPN Zone for the Thursday game. If Ducks make it to the Conference Finals, they better not pull this OLN only crap.

yo man, do you have broadband? i can stream it to you if you want...

congrats to the ducks. big mistake by colorado though, and jose had the save until his own guy tipped it.

Damn it not again :( Its going to be really hard for the avs to come back from this, i hope they win at least one game before the end of this series.

oh brisebois, now you know why we got rid of you... so many times you get ish like that in montreal. And theo playing like the theo i love. Honestly that's disgusting when theo is playing like theo and you still can't win, you really don't deserve if that is the case. Atta boy ducks!!

:laugh: The last minute of the Carolina game was great, course it helps when the team you want to win wins :p But the game was much better than game 1 :yes:

GREAT?! I thought I was going to have a heart attack. The outcome was great, but I didn't know if I could take it haha. I was there in Time Warner's box and I almost fell out of the box jumping up and down screaming after that goal with 3 seconds left. I'd have to say it was the best game I've ever been to, but I don't want it to ever happen again :laugh:

Anyway, just thought I'd stop by and let out a nice loud

LETS GO CANES!!!!!! :D

i think its gonna b a buffalo vs san jose final...

Buffalo might wanna finish this game first... of course, if you ask Yahoo right now:

1 2 3 Total		   
Ottawa  0 0 1   1	 Final 

Buffalo 1 0 1   2

:laugh: