Official NHL 2005-2006 Playoff Thread

Congratulations to the Carolina Hurricanes, for bringing the first major league professional sports championship to the Carolinas! :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :o :no:

good game all round

good job edmonton for letting down the entire country.

Edited by Co_Co

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :o :no:

good game all round

What? The Leafs let the country down EVERY year.

:D At least we made it further than the Leafs :whistle:

^ Edit: this guy just beat me, like minds I guess

^

that game sucked...I want a re-match!! <chant>Re-match! re-match!</chant>

wtg 'canes, was hoping oilers would win, but guess just have to hope a canadian team brings it home next year. Been to long since its been home.

Though now I have to find something else to watch...*looks for the world cup on tv*

That totally sucks. It's just not right for Carolina to win over Edmonton. Carolina shouldn't even have a team. I really hate what Bettman has done to the league. Winnipeg and Quebec have no team, yet Carolina has a cup winning team. It's just not right I tell you!! Not right!! :rofl:

CFL my boy.

Don't like football lol Only Soccer and hockey, though haven't been keeping up with soccer, so have to figure out who to cheer for

Oilers are soo going to win the Cup.. I Can Feel it in my blood. Will be watching the game here in a bar in Warsaw... GO OILERS GO.. WOO WOOO WOOOOOO!

Neztea

FYI, those photo's look like they were taken in Riverbend lol..

No Ellerslie Crossing

Anyway... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Half of the Carolina ppl are canadians anyway lol

That totally sucks. It's just not right for Carolina to win over Edmonton. Carolina shouldn't even have a team. I really hate what Bettman has done to the league. Winnipeg and Quebec have no team, yet Carolina has a cup winning team. It's just not right I tell you!! Not right!! :rofl:

Well, just remember they were from Hartford. I mean Quebec moved to Colorado and they have 2 cups. :)

congrats to the canes, and good job to the oilers.

hmm, now lets see, what did i say before the finals started? oh, there it is :p

congrats to the canes. i thought they were gonna blow it in the 2nd. i think the finals will be good. edmonton will make it 7 games. i think carolina will win it though.

not too shabby :)