Official NHL 2005-2006 Playoff Thread

3-0 so far in game 2 for my Habs :D And it's only first intermission. What a game so far CristoWALL Huet!!

CristoWALL Huet has now let in five goals.

GO HABS GO!!

cristobal Huet is the man..

and like coldfusion said.. i'd love to see the habs in the final, but i'd be just as happy with any 2 canadian teams battling for the cup.

gah, i saw that game was in OT, but couldn't find it on tv in the states...

flyers got stomped :(

Flyers are over-rated anyways. Never did care for them.

Hope the Wings got there butts kicked by Babcock for playing like crap on Saturday.

Michigan got the game because we have CBC

I don't think either NBC or OLN is broadcasting Habs/Canes series. So, I listen to the game on myfi :D

2 Buffalo players both got hat tricks last night.

Avs are heading into Denver with a 2 game lead, not bad for a team most people were wirting off... :D

Just finished watching game 2 of the sharks-preds series. Thats going to be an interesting series.

Devils are on a 13 game winning streak if you include the regular season.

Whats funny is that the first 4 games of the playoffs are all in a 1-1 tie and the games that started on the 2nd day are all up 2-0 including my Habs!!!

Buffalo absolutely destroyed Philly last night, 8-2. WOW

*btw, I'm updating the series scores on the front page after every game. So give it a look-see if you want to be up to date on it :)

Please, I'd rather watch it on RDS. CBC announcers are a bunch of homers, so is the entire network. I was disgusting by last nights broadcast. I thought Jim Hughson and Harry Neale did a horrible job of commenting on the Habs. Everything they said was pro-Carolina, anti-Habs. They barely showed Habs goals, highlights and replays. Couldn't find anything good to say about the Habs but they had all the good info on the Canes and their goals got replayed like 3x. Not to mention Jim Hughson barely making a noise when Ryder scored in OT. If it was Toronto, they would have orgasmed like 5x. They were even interviewing Carolina players in the itnermissions on Canada's network.

Heres what a Carolina fan from Carolina said about the CBC broadcast on another forum.

HokieCoder2002

Newfie

(4/24/06 10:28:40 pm)

New Post Re: Game Thread...Game 2 ....Canes/Habs 4/24 - www.scout.com I can hear my heart beating inside my chest. If I don't have a heart attack tonight, it's going to be a miracle.

Cam Ward. Unbelievable.

Watching the CBC feed on Center Ice, it's kinda weird because it's the lead (i.e. Maple Leafs) pbp team. They can't really decide what to think of this game, because they don't like the Habs, but they're still Canadians playing a decidedly American team.

Would anyone know how I might be able to watch Game 3 between the Flames and the Ducks tonight? The damn Wings/Oilers game starts at the same time and OLN wants to show that game instead of my Flames game :(

Would anyone know how I might be able to watch Game 3 between the Flames and the Ducks tonight? The damn Wings/Oilers game starts at the same time and OLN wants to show that game instead of my Flames game :(

If you live in Calgary, then a local channel should broadcast the game. TSN is not broadcasting the game?

Another option is go to nhl.com and listen to it online.

Hah, I haven't posted on here for so long, I forgot to change my location. I'm living in Minneapolis at the moment, so I can't just tune into the CBC or TSN :(

Listening to the stream on NHL right now though.

Bayrider I compeltely agree, I'd rather watch on RDS anyday, my french is good enough. They're 100% pro-habs whereas CBC is pretty much always against them, never anything good to say. Don Cherry's funny though :p

devils are up 2 games to zip :D

I know I'm so pumped they're doing well. Once I get back to Jersey on Thursday, I'm hoping my dad can get some playoff tickets to one of the games through his work. Although he said it might be a problem since they're playing the Rangers, if they had been playing some other team that wasn't 5mins away he probably would've been able to get some :p Worse comes to worst I end up watching them on in HD, which is better than the quality of the downloads I've been getting.