Spider-Man Knight?

if its real... and thats still unknown... it looks like it might be a snapshot from on set.. that some paparazzi got...

the over coat is prolly intedned so no one can actyally see what the costume looks like... guess someone wasnt covering up too well

I can't see the pic that Am_I_Evil posted, but I assume this is a set shot from SM1 or SM2??

Even so, the hooded overcoat is not a costume used in the movie. It's just to keep the actor warm between takes. Notice everyone else wearing vests and jackets (even shorts guy is wearing a jacket). if you were wearing nothing but a spandex suit, you'd want something to put over it too.

its not fake its from the new spiderman movie as he is in black in this one. Its a new pic thats taken from the clevland filming where the new move is being filmed

so you expect me to believe that everyone else on set is wearing the exact same clothes on the day that both pics were taken this many years apart...

:blink:

its FAKE

anyone with any common sense at all can easily tell its a fake...expecially since i posted evidence...

link to the page of the Blue-Red picture: http://superherohype.com/cgi-bin/imageFoli....jpg&img=18&tt=

look at everyone else except spidey...all wearing the exact same thing as the black pic...

therefore using common sense and very little brain power you can deduce that the black pic is a fake taken the same day....

well ive never seen that original pic and for someone that hasnt its a easy mistake to make but yeah it is fake

its posted in my first post in this thread...but apparently some people can't see it...don't know why as its linked right from Superherohype.com....

its not fake its from the new spiderman movie as he is in black in this one. Its a new pic thats taken from the clevland filming where the new move is being filmed

link to the page of the Blue-Red picture: http://superherohype.com/cgi-bin/imageFoli....jpg&img=18&tt=

look at everyone else except spidey...all wearing the exact same thing as the black pic...

therefore using common sense and very little brain power you can deduce that the black pic is a fake taken the same day....

Marleymuk...you're wrong. sorry.

Am_I_Evil...it's not even a pic taken the same day, it's the same exact photo, simply flipped horizontally and photoshopped. Here are the two pictures (photo in the first post, and photo in the above link) overlayed on top of one another:

post-20217-1146168536.gif

maybe it is from the new movie and there just wearing the same clothes so that people would think its not real, there just trying to mess with our minds :shiftyninja:

:laugh:

Marleymuk...you're wrong. sorry.

Am_I_Evil...it's not even a pic taken the same day, it's the same exact photo, simply flipped horizontally and photoshopped. Here are the two pictures (photo in the first post, and photo in the above link) overlayed on top of one another:

post-20217-1146168536.gif

how in the hell did i not see that...lol...

oh well...at least i knew it was fake....