Windows Vista build 5381 screenshots

....wow nice one Winfuture.. they're using the x86 checked build, which was removed due to it being buggy...

The reason why I know they used the checked build, and not the vastly less buggy non-checked regular build is because of the (Debug) tag..

those screens show he is running the debug version. There is an alternate version MS released after they noticed this error.

I'm hoping that MS bring out a revamp to Aero before RTM, far too dark IMO.

Radish?

I'm hoping that MS bring out a revamp to Aero before RTM, far too dark IMO.

Radish?

Didn't Microsoft announce that the current Aero appearance is pretty much final?

The font antialising on the taskbar looks different in this build. And by different I mean better. Good job MS. (Y)

I didn't know they could change the anti-aliasing for just one part of the UI, they should do it all over the OS. :D

I didn't know they could change the anti-aliasing for just one part of the UI, they should do it all over the OS. :D

Yes, you can. When you create a font handle in code, you can specify the exact type of anti-aliasing to use.

Though I don't think you can tweak ClearType specifically just for one device context.

....wow nice one Winfuture.. they're using the x86 checked build, which was removed due to it being buggy...

The reason why I know they used the checked build, and not the vastly less buggy non-checked regular build is because of the (Debug) tag..

i dont think this build was ever removed from connect...damn its buggy, it gives me hope for vista rc1 because i dont think this is going to be beta2 hopefully they'll add vector glass and aurora